when you get mugged/ attacked

I fixed it. Good luck figuring out what the comments mean
Suggested by @that-fanfic-chic ! Please check her out and keep suggesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy Krueger

You were walking home from school when a hand reached out and grabbed you.

"I swear to GOD if you say anything I'll slit your damn throat!" the Man growled in your ear as you whimpered.

"Shut the HELL up!" The man screamed as he punched you knocking you out.

{Dream World}

You sat in Freddy's dram world crying before a shadow loomed over you. You looked up to see the silhouette of the familiar burned man.

"What wrong Sleepy Girl?" he asked as you told him about the man. You watched a his face contorted from worried to malice and anger. He grabbed you hand before snapping.

{Real World}

You shot up just in time to see Freddy impale the man through the stomach repeatedly.

"NO ONE FUCKING TOUCHES MY GIRL!" He screamed as you felt a blush grow on your face.

"NOW USE YOUR LAST FUCKING DYING BREATH TO SAY YOUR FUCKIN SORRY YOU GODDAMN CUNTBAG!" He yelled again as the man looked at you.

"I-I'm s-sor-ry." The Man said, coughing up blood. You watched as the life drained from his eyes.

Freddy looked at you and wiped the tears off your face before hugging you tightly and walking you home through the woods. As soon as he had went back to his dream world you smiled to yourself. He called you his.

Jason Voorhees

Jason was letting you walk around the camp but he warned you that if you try to leave the campgrounds you will be punished and not let out alone anymore. You were currently sitting on the side of the dock, reading. You where so lost in your book -Frankenstein by Mary Shelly- that you didn't notice the man behind you. He then stepped on a loose plank and the whole dock shook startling you as you whipped around to see the man about 7 feet away from you. He growled and lunged at you quickly you braced yourself for the pain but it never came. You slowly opened your eyes to see Jason ram his machete through the guy's stomach and in one downward motion the man was cut in half from the collar bone down.

Jason grabbed you and held you tightly, you sobbed into his chest as he rocked you back and forth letting you cry out your shock.

Michael Myers

You were running. Michael had finally fell asleep and you snuck out the back door. It was only a matter of time before he found out. You finally stopped to catch your breath after you were outside of the local bar. Michael knew you hated alcohol and this would be the last place he looked. As you sat felling your heart pound and that sharp pain in your side from not exercising often. The door to the bar swung open as a tall, overweight man stepped out.

"Well, well aren't you a pretty little thing?" the man slurred out as you stood up, backing away slowly and putting your hands up in front of you.

"Come back here, Girlie! I just want to have some fun!" The man slurred again walking towards you. You started crying as the man grabbed your wrist and pulled you close as you begged him to stop. He started to try to kiss you as you bit his tounge he growled angrily and slapped you before a blue and white blur knocked him off you.

The man suddenly began gurgling and spit blood up on his shirt before he slowly fell to his knees, the familiar figure of Michael Myers stared down at the man as he stabbed the man over and over before slashing his neck. Michal stood up and looked at you before you ran into him, hugging him.

"I'm sorry! I was scared! I thought you were just waiting to kill me!" you cried as Michael wrapped his arms around you. He picked you and carried you home. He smiled behind his mask when you fell asleep in his arms.

Leatherface

You were upstairs in the barn getting a saw for Tommy when out of no where a man punched you.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHERES ERIC!" the man yelled as you started crying.

"I d-don't know!" you cried as he slapped you again. You cried louder as he kicked you in the stomach, sending you to the ground. The man kept kicking you. You heard the familiar sound of a chainsaws motor

"OH SHI-" you opened your eyes just in time to see blood flying as the spinning blades sliced all the way through the man.

Thomas then dropped to his knees and pulled you close.

"Youre my Angel." He said in a surprisingly deep voice. You let him carry you back to the room you two shared. After he sat you down you missed his arms around you. You ran and hugged him as he happily wrapped his arms around you

Ghostface

You were in the living room watching 'Scream' when the man walked in, pointed a gun at you, and made you lay face down on the floor while he looked for money and jewelry. Little did you or the man know that a certain man in a mask was stalking you. The man walked out of the room about thirty minutes later the man still hadn't came back. You stood up and carefully checked the entire house. When you got to your room you saw Ghostface, a can of carpet cleaner, vinegar, and air freshener. He was scrubbing vigorously at the red stain -which you assumed was the mans blood- on the carpet. When he finally got the stain out, used vinegar to neutralize the hemoglobin found on blood, and sprayed air freshener to cover up the smell of vinegar. You ran and hugged him crying.

"Hey shh it's okay princess he's gone I killed him." he said you snuggled closer to Billy as you two watched Halloween

Jack

Some lumberjack guy broke into the hotel. He saw you before he saw Jack. He grabbed you by the waist and tried to force you up as you screamed. The man was now forcing you to kiss him. The man was pulled off you as Jack struck him over and over with his axe.

"Hey Kitty its okay." He said in a calming matter as he rubs circles in your back. You guys later cuddle and watch tv.