When he acts cuddly

Freddy Krueger

It was the rare occasion that Freddy was in the real world. Today you and him where in your room as you were working on a paper for school. Freddy walked up to you and plopped down behind you on the bed and rubbed your neck, back, and shoulder. He played with your hair and kissed your cheeks and arms. When you finally finished your paper he shut your computer and pulled you close to him cuddling, in your dream he took you on a late night picnic and showered you with kisses, hugs, and food.

Jason Voorhees

It was raining so you and Jason where listening to the radio and playing board games he found in a cabin. After you beat him at Candyland he pulled you close and handed you a book. You spent the next 3 hours cuddling and reading 'A Midsummers Night Dream" to Jason. He fell asleep halfway through but he would wake up when your voice wasn't lulling him in to his dreams.

Michael Myers

Michael acts like he's a buff guy with no feelings thus, his label as a sociopath. However, every time Michael comes home, feels cold, or just simply wants you he does not hesitate to pull you close and cuddle with you. Currently Michael was holding you close to him and staring into your eyes. He pressed the lips of his mask to your forehead and nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck.

Leatherface

Leatherface was currently holding you close and kissing your face, cheeks, and head. You giggled as he played with your hair braiding it and twisting it. You smiled as you read your book with Tommy reading over your shoulder.

Ghostface

You and Billy were cuddling as he pulled you closer which you didn't know was possible. You fell asleep after watching Halloween. You actually though Billy might actually be jealous of (Friend or Random Name) or Michael's girlfriend.

Jack Torrance

Jack was very possessive and very cuddly. He cuddled with you in every room and always held you. This day was no different as he fed you (favorite fruit) as you kissed his face and held each other close. He kissed you and whispered how much he loved you in your ear.