Hannibal Lecter

How you meet 

Hannibal was your psychiatrist but he quickly became infatuated with you. He watched the depressed girl inception of him. She couldn't see her own beauty. That bothered him. Yes, she may only be (your age) but he needed you. He loved you he knew it. He smiled and asked you routine questions taming in the faces you made with your answers so he could draw you later

Getting to know each other

You smiled you liked Dr. Hannibal. Not just because he was helping you but because you always loved older men. You finnally reached his office and sat down.

"Ah! Miss (last name). Please do come in!" He asked gentlemanly as usually.You smiled and thanked the doctor, taking a seat. 

"How's your family, friends, or uh boyfriend?" He said boyfriend as if he loathed to very word.

"Oh, well concerned, trying to help, and nonexistent." You said answering all his questions. He perked up a bit when realizing you were single. He smiled .

"Well good I think girls like you are to good for the idiotic imbeciles we know as the boyd of your generation." He smiled at you happily.

"Would you like to go to dinner? I want to see how easily your social anxiety Is triggered." He states bluntly.

"Ofcorse Dr.Lectern I'd love very much to overcome my anxiety." You smiled before leaving with a date, time, and your precious doctors number.

When you get Mugged/Attacked

You were walking down the sidewalk to a local park it was a crisp spring morning with dew on the grass and refreshing air. You smiled before putting your ear buds in and listening to (favorite song) before you bumped into someone causing your phone to fall our of your pocket.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going plea-!" A hand slapped over your mouth and was pulling you towards the woods. You pushed and cried and tried to get away. You suddenly heard your assailant ztrugging before getting thrown off you.

"A true gentleman would never touch a fellow man's queen would he? You see this beautiful young lady here? She's mine! Only mine!" You heard  a sharp snapping noise before you where pulled away from the mans' now lifeless body by none other than Hannibal who pulled you into his arms and kissed you passionately. 

He asks you out

Hannibal didn't make it very romantic. You were sitting on his lap one day kissing.

"Be my girlfriend (your name)? As a gentleman I refuse do go any further with you until we have an established relationship." You smiled and nodded happily before he pinned you down to the couch making out with you passionately.

His nicknames for you

-queen

-precious

-babe

-honey

when he acts cuddly

You walked into Hannibal house finnally getting to see where your man lived. After giving you the grand tour of his gorgeous home the two of you returned to the living room where the two of you watched some classid movies like Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet, and -Hannibals personal favorite- A Midsummers Night Dream. Hannibal held you close and gave you butterfly kisses and held you tight.