when they realize they're in love

Freddy
Freddy always said he loved you and felt like he did but when he realized how much he was in love with you was while you both were sitting on your bed watching TV. You laughed at something and he couldn't get over how much he needed you to be happy.  He stared at you for the rest of the movie watching your face and then suddenly he blurts out "I love you, like I really love you." You stare at him for a moment "I love you too Freddy."

Michael
Michael realized he loved you in the middle of a fight. "You can't just not tell me your feelings Michael! You can't just stop talking to me! It hurts when you do this!" He stares at you, watching the tears roll down your face your hair is a mess there's broken dishes on the floor the walls have dents where his fists went in them it's like this a lot because he doesn't think about his actions. You watch as he drops his knife and sinks to the floor, pulls his mask off and looks up at you "I know, I love you so much please don't leave I can't do this without you." He says crying now before you drop down and hug him too.

Jason
Jason dove into the lake without a second thought, he grabbed your hand before you could slip into the darkness he could already your blood mixing with the greenish color of the lake as he pulled you above the water, dragging you to shore he saw your breathing and calmed, laying down on the sand next to you. He stared at the pier and at the broken planks that gave away once again he hated that lake. He watched as your eyes opened and you looked at him "I love you." He said holding your hand as he places a small kiss to your forehead you smile at him and he knows you love him too.

Thomas
Tommy realized he loved you when you first killed someone. They had made the mistake of stabbing Tommy calling him a freak and trying to "rescue you" you grabbed a knife off the counter before stabbing him through th throat and letting his body drop to the floor. Tommy stared at you as you went into shock, panick, then finally calm "I'm going to take a bath Tommy." You say walking away calmly as Tommy follows you to the bathroom. He watches as you fill up the tub "I love you." He says as you turn and look at him "I love you too Thomas."

Billy
Billy rushed to the hospital after getting a call from your mutual friend "Fuck! Shit! God damn it!" He yelled hitting the steering wheel as he turned up the music and sped up. He swerved into the parking lot nearly taking out an old lady in a leg brace in the process before running into the hospital "(Your full name)" he says as the lady at the desk looks at him "Im sorry?" He sighs "My girlfriend (your full name) she got in a car crash she's here I need her please." He feels numb as the lady gives him directions he runs as fast as he can even taking the stairs to get to you sooner as soon as he walks in and sees you hooked up to the machines he breaks "I fucking love you dammit!" He yells as you lay unresponsive on the bed.

Jack
Jack has always known he loved you sorry

Norman
Norma knew before Norman did but it wasn't long till he realized too because Norma told him. The thing that tipped it off for him was watching you cook.

Hannibal
Hannibal fell in love when you first stayed over at his house, waking up next to you made him realize how much he loved you.