Periods

Freddy 

He hid from you. You actually terrorized this man so bad he hid he might have cried a little but he wouldnt admit it. This lasted for ten minutes until you cried and he crawled out of the litteral depths of hell to cuddle you. 

Jason

This poor, sweet innocent man child didnt know why a vase was whizzing past his head or why his very short person that he loves was angry "You were gone, chasing teenagers for twenty whoee minutes and my vagina is bleeding? Youd rather go kill dumbass kids then cuddle with me cause im hurting?" He watched as you made a confused face then looked at him. 

"I am so sorry. I am insane." He just shrugged and picked up up, finally giving you the cuddles you demanded.

Leatherface

Leatherface watched silently as you lay bloated on the bed with a giant heating pad over your entire midsection, choclate wrappers strewn around you and tears ran down your face. He didnt know what to do so he just came over quietly and stroked your hair.

Jack Torrance

Jack was weird when it came to your period he always got very quiet and would try his best to always be in earshot this time you where watching tv sitting in his lap as he rubbed your back carefully as if he was trying not to bother you.

Norman Bates

Norman is such a sweetheart but women scare him. He gives you the pain pills, the hugs, everything but theres no denying the obvious weirdness.

Ghostface

Billy would try to make it sexual and definatley be the kind of douche to say "What are you on your period?" During an argument. Cut to the time you were when he said that. It was really funny watching him explain to the doctor how "he"(you) "accidently" (purposley)stabbed "himself(he screamed like a bitch)" in the arm.

Hannibal

Hannibal would get all doctory and stuff and trytto explain what your body is going through (even though he is a psychaiatrist) you try to stay away.

Sorry this is so short but you guys deserved a chapter for putting up with my bullshit