Holidays

Hi! Sorry it's taken me a lot longer to update this story I couldn't really think of any thing to update it with while also being busy. Also I personally celebrate Christmas just cause where I was raised but I'm gonna try to be as like nondescript for the holidays so that the peeps who celebrate other things can still enjoy this chapter!

-Freddy Krueger
Freddy hasn't celebrated the holidays since before he was burned and can barely remember it at all but all it takes is one "Please Honey" from you and the next thing he knows he's helping you decorate everything. The days come and pass as the two of you look at lights and drink hot cocoa together. For once Freddy feels normal, he feels happy. He looks over at you and thing of all the time together the two of you have spent and thinks that you're his future and he intends to keep you forever.

-Jason Voorhees
Jason could immediately tell something was bumming you out through sign language he asked you what was wrong and you chuckle "I'm fine, Jason, I just wish we could celebrate the holidays." Jason thinks of Holidays from when he was a kid and can remember it briefly he waits until your asleep to begin. As soon as you wake up and open the door to find a Tree decorated with wooden ornaments and dried flowers. You gasp and smile at Jason who offers you some cookies. It may not be the same as the holidays at home but it's just as special.

-Michael Myers
"What is wrong with you, Michael?" You yell at your masked boyfriend. He shrugs and stalks out of the house leaving you with not only a mess but a hurt heart as you see the mess he made of your Holiday decor. Michael hated the Holidays because of when he was a child, and when he came home to find the house decorated he ripped it all down. You sighed and went to go take a shower once inside you just cried, you loved this time of the year and he had fucked it up for you. Right before you could get out you found Michel standing in the door way and before you could wrap a towel around your body he pulled you downstairs to show you he had put everything back up. You hugged him lovingly and made the two of you hot cocoa to share.

-Thomas Hewitt
Thomas and the rest of the family celebrate Christmas but will be as respectful to what you celebrate as possible, you smile as Thomas brings in a decently sized tree he chopped down himself and help to decorate it while Luda Mae bakes cookies in the kitchen. You happily enjoy spending time and goofing off with your big man as he lifts you up so you can put the star on the top of the tree. By the time your done the floor is covered in pine needles and the whole house smells of evergreen.

-Jack Torrance
The hotel had been decorated overnight which led you down the corridors and passageways of the hotel to try and find the source of where it originated, you found Jack in the main lobby frowning at the wreaths and red ribbon that decorated the elegant slopes of the hotels interior. "Did you do this?" You asked cautiously as he shook his head "D'ya honestly think I could get up there and do that?" He retorts and you shake your head, "Well, it's fuckin done, no need to obsess over it." He grumps and trudges upstairs to go get a drink leaving you to wander further around the hotel.

-Ghostface
Billy Loomis always goes above and beyond to find the perfect holiday gift for his significant other and will stop at nothing to get you the perfect thing. He's been out looking all day just to find something he seems worthy of you and how he feels. That's when he finds it. He doesn't know how he's gonna hide it but he'll be dammed if he can't.

-Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal doesn't care much for holidays finding them silly and materialistic but he will accept and exchange gifts for the sake of tradition and how much it means to you.

-Norman Bates
Norman personally likes Christmas it reminds him of good times as a child and with his mother, he loves the whole process of decorating, building gingerbread houses, putting up lights, and everything. He doesn't believe in Santa but he'd like too. Norman will excitedly help you put stuff up and get the hotel ready.