Be safe, please

Freddy
You were making dinner, humming to yourself as you did, you weren't the best cook but you were able to. All the sudden you heard your window shatter. You gasped and sliced your finger open. You gripped the knife tighter as you pressed your back against the counters, staying against the wall so no one can come up behind you. Your eyes widen as a tall man walks into the kitchen and stares at you,
"Get on the floor, now." You stare at him and grip your knife harder behind your back as you slowly go towards the ground you close your eyes and for him to do something. Instead when you hear a wet crunching sound and gagging you look up just in time to see his intestines hit the floor, you gag and dry heave panicking as Freddy runs over to you.
"(Your name), hun, are you okay?" You nod slowly as you focus on taking deep breaths. Freddy helps you up and takes you to the bathroom and runs you a bath as you try not to freak out, you get in the bath and relax as Freddy leaves. When you get done and put on your pajamas you walk downstairs to see Freddy putting food on plates and nothing out of the ordinary. "Where did he go?" You ask as Freddy sighs, "I took him to the dream world and threw him in a boiler, I also fixed the window, everything is okay." You nod and hug Freddy tightly "No ones ever gonna hurt you if I'm here." He says and hugs you back.

Jason
You were cleaning up the cabins over at Camp Crystal, as much as Jason hated teens he loved how beautiful the camp itself was, as you lifted up the mattress on the bed frame a head rolled out, you gasped as you bent down to inspect. It was fresh. It was also early spring no one would be coming to the camp yet the lake was still to cold. You felt your blood go cold as you stood up and turned around only to come face to mask with Jason. You sighed and put your hand over your chest "Jason, you scared me sweetie." You smiled at him before you realizing that Jason's mask has red marks, not blue, you stared at his eyes to see two eyes staring back "Yo-You're not Jason." You gasp out as he takes a step near you. You flatten against the wall, there was nothing around you and he blocked the only entrance, you felt the tears streaming down your face as you begged Jason to come save you. The world seemed to go in slow motion as you watched an all to familiar man appear behind the one perusing you. Jason grabbed the top of his head and you heard a sickening snap as the intruder started to gasp and he fell to his knees Jason kicked him down and grabbed his head putting his foot on the mans back before ripping the mans head clean off. You stare at the mans body in shock as Jason drop kicks his head. Jason walks over to you and picks you up, carrying you home and cuddling you tightly. You were safe and protected.

Michael
Stupid copy cats, you sat in the bathroom, your mouth covered. Someone had broke into the Meyers house in a white faced mask, you knew immediately he was a copy cat. The blood on him showed he wasn't just pranking you. He ran at you as you ran upstairs trying not to trip. He was still banging on the door as you screamed and cried. Why? Why you? You survived Michael Myers why the hell is his copy cat coming after you? You heard a sickening squelching sound and watched as blood leaked under the door. You opened the door slowly to see your Michael standing there anger radiating off him as he looked up to look at you. He stepped over the copy cat on the floor and pressing the lips of his mask to your forehead, "Take a shower, love, I'll take care of him." You nod and walk into the bathroom, leaving the door open this time. You sighed as you felt Michael step in shortly behind you "You're always safe with me, I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner." You sank into his arms.

Leatherface
You were held against the escapee with a knife against your throat. Thomas stood there panicking as he knew anything he did would result in your injury. His shoulders slumped as he walked down into the basement, not knowing anything else to do. You cried as the man forced you toward the door and away from Tommy "Shh it's okay, I'm saving us, you're safe." You cried harder. He thought he was saving you but he wasn't. He was taking you from him from Tommy. You guys made it half way across the yard before you heard a loud bang and the man screaming, dropping the knife. You turned and punched him as Tommy ran over, shooting him in the head, and picking you up and carrying you back to the house. You were never leaving your home and you were okay with that. Knowing Tommy would always keep you safe.

Hannibal
Hannibal wasn't comfortable with you being alone, he liked to keep tabs on you and make sure you were safe. He made you take self defense classes and carry pepper spray with you everywhere, today, it finally paid off. You ran through the door and slammed it behind you. Hannibal running into the room as you sunk down to the floor, "Darling? What's wrong? What happened?" You panicked and gasped more "He chased me and he grabbed me, he had a knife. He cut my arm." You cried as he pulled you up and guided you towards the bathroom "What happened after that?" You calmed slightly. "I pepper sprayed him and ran." he held you close to him and calmed you down. "Do you want me to kill him?" He asked you and you nodded, telling him where you left him. You knew Hannibal would hurt him way worse then he could've ever hurt you.

Norman
It wasn't too weird to have Johns bring prostitutes to the motel. You went with it, until they got violent, then it was a problem. In this particular day you heard the girl in the room beside you screaming in a non-pleasure way. You grabbed the master key and opened the door quickly armed with a mop. "Get out!" You screamed at the man, the girl was passed out as he got up and charged your knocking you over as he began choking you. "You shouldn't have fucking done that!" He screams as you claw at his face and hands trying to get him off you. "N-Norman!" You attempt to call out to him but couldn't get louder than a rasp. The edges of your vision vegans to go black, you feel like your being sucked down out of consciousness. You suddenly feel a rush of air enter your lungs as you gasp, body tingling and spinning as you sit up feeling giddy and scared. You look over to see Norman stabbing the man aggressively, "Norman, he's dead." You say as he looks over at you, nodding. He gets up off the man and goes over to you and holds you close "You're safe." he says as he holds you close and you hug him back. "You saved me Norman."

Billy
"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" You sat on the floor crying as Billy stabbed the girl over and over, screaming as her. You had found out that your new friend was planning on luring people to your house to have you robbed and murdered. She was a member of a gang and this was the initiation, Billy found out by stalking her and had some issues with her wanting to hurt you. He finally slammed her head onto the floor and got up off of her and crawled over to you and pulled you close. "I have you now, I love you, I'm never gonna let you go." You buried your head into his neck as he held you closer.

Jack
The only thing that had ever hurt you was the random furniture edge and your own clumsiness. Jack had already safety proofed the hotel. Overall, you were safe.