When they try to cook

Freddy

-One time you had a bad day at (school/work) and Freddy decided for once he was gonna do something nice so he offered to make you a quick meal and you, unaware of the dangers, relented "Babe, I got this its a microwaveable meal, I fuckin' got this damn shit!" Freddy practically screamed at you as he pushed out of the kitchen. You slowly walk over to the couch hearing the beeping noises of him pushing buttons. Once the microwave has successfully started you walk away as soon as you're about to sit down, BOOM-CRACKLE-CRACKLE-POP-BOOM you run back in to see your microwave on fire as well as your boyfriend. You look at Freddy as he puts the fire out "You're never cooking ever again." 

Jason

-Jason actually really likes to cook he kept his mothers cook books. It was perfect for when he liked to surprise you  "Jason?" he heard you call out his voice and he smiled under his mask before coming up to you you couldn't help but giggle as the giant swept you up into his arms before carrying you to the couch. He motioned you with a 'one moment' gesture before disappearing into the kitchen and coming back with (favorite dessert) you smiled as the two of you shared to wonderful dessert.

Michael

-Michael hardly ever cooked -unless cereal counted- but when he did it was because you were mad at him "I cant do it any Michael! All you do is stare at me you dont hug me or kiss me anymore! You dont talk, you dont take off that damn mask! I thought it was all well but obviously-" he watched as you just clammed up, tears running down your face before you walked out. Now here he was, he was making (favorite food) he watched you make it so many times before and it was turning out pretty well, as soon as it was done he placed the dishes in the sink and you're plate in the microwave to keep it fresh just as you walked in he walked over and hugged you tightly "Im sorry, I love you, Im sorry." was all he could say.

Leatherface 

-Tommy didnt cook but he helped out in the kitchen often "Tommy, honey, would you mind getting this for me?" you would call out and you would soon hear his footsteps coming up the stairs before he came into the kitchen and you smiled at him and watched happily as he handed you the sack of sugar on the top shelf "Kiss?" his gruff voice asked quietly and you grabbed his shirt pulling him down into a sweet kiss, he stayed in the kitchen when you were cooking sometimes to sneak tastes or sometimes just to watch you cook or to get kisses

Ghostface

-Billy never cooked anything not even pizza rolls "Babe, will you make me some cookies?" you asked him "No, but ill go get you some." you shrugged before he kissed you and went to go get some cookies

Jack Torrance

-Jack didnt cook however, he had some sexual fantasies that required whipped cream and strawberries "Mmfm fmm hggm" you said through the gag as jack smirked at you before waling over "It'll be okay, Kitten, I've got you." he said shaking up the can of whipped cream as a chilling grin spread a crossed his face.

Norman Bates

-Norman didn't cook often but 'Norma' cooked all the time. you woke up, smelling pancakes and bacon you ran downstairs seeing Norman dressed as Norma you just went with it as usual "Good morning Norma, wheres Norman?" you asked as she turned and smiled at you "Norman was awfully sad this morning." she explained s you nodded, Norman tended to go into a secondary personality if stuff got too hard "Well, tell him I love him and to take ll the time he needs." Norma smiled "That's why he loves you so much." she smiled as the two of you sat to eat.

Hannibal Lecter

-Hannibal loves to cook although you tend to not eat it, he is an amazing cook. "Are you sure you dont want any, darling?" he asked sweetly as you nods "Yes, Hannibal, I am i just didn't feel in the mood for arms." he nods as you walk out of the room so you dont loose your lunch