Norman Bates

How you meet

It was a cold, rainy night as you were driving home to visit family from boarding school. The rain kept getting worse and worse unroll you were practacly forced to stop. You stopped over at a building with a neon blue and white sign Bates Motel you read along with the red vacancy sign practically begging you. You walked into the office and rang the ' please ring for assistance' bell twice brefore an attractive male in his ( teens or mid-thirty) he smiled at you shyly.

"Hello my name's Norman, h-how may I help y-you? Norman asked very shyly.

"Oh, just a room please! It's raining like crazy!" He smiles and noddes in agreement as he walks you to the room. You and Norman sat and talked about hobbies, interests, relationships, likes and dislikes, and much more.

When you get attacked/Mugged

You were stepping out of your hotel room in order to pick up some food you where on your way to ask Norman if he wanted anything when you grabbed by something in one of the rooms. You were thrown on the bed and slapped as you screamed put for someone to help. Relief fled over you as Norman Burts in and hit the man over the head with a lamp, killing him.

"NO ONE HURTS MY SONS PRECIOUS GIRL!" Norman tells as the life drains from the man's eyes.

"Hello dear! I'm Norma, Norman's mother! I bet you have questions come with me I'll get you a cup of coffee(or tea)."

Getting to know each other

As you sat down talking with 'Norma' you found out that Norman had Dissociative Identity Disorder brought on from the stress and trauma of the things his father did to his mother and that he created this version of Norma to 'protect' himself and he will not remember what happens during blackouts.

"(Y-yourname)? What...what did I d-do?" Norman asked with tears welling up in his eyes. You quickly hugged him and told him what his 'mother' told you and he nodded acknowledging she was right and he knew it.

"Norman? How would you feel if I moved in and helped you and your mother with the motel?" You asked cautiously as Norman practically jumped out of his seat in excitement.

When he asks you out

You and Norman lived well together. You enjoyed it when Norma told you Norman's feelings about you after living with them (him) for a month. One particular day Norman was acting more peculiar than normal. You quickly became worried, every time you'd try to talk he'd make an excuse you were beginning to think that Norman didn't like you anymore but suddenly while you were making dinner Norman ran up behind you and hugged you from behind, leaving innocent butterfly kisses on your neck.

" I needed you to know t-that I love you, (yourname). I love the way your beautiful (haircolor) hair frames your face and how your brilliant (eye color) eyes manage to outshine the stars in all their glory! I l-love you and I really need to know if you'd be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously as you just nod and kiss him speechlessly.

His nicknames for you

1.) Honey
2.) Sweetheart
3.) His joy
4.) Baby
5.) My dear

When he acts cuddly

You and Norman where about to close up the Motel office as the late hour of 1 am came up. As you were locking up Norman walked up behind you and grabbed you, holding you close as the two of you walked up the stairs to your shared house. Norman brought you into his room -because you two didn't share one yet- and he pulled you down and cuddled with you. Playing with your hair, rubbing and scratching your back, and whispering in your ear how much he loved you and how perfect you were to him.