You bring up kids

Freddy
"I wonder what our babies would like."
Freddy stared at you in pure horror, the look of shock on your face aswell made it damn known it had slipped out. He blinked and gasped slightly as you brought a hand to cover your mouth.
"Freddy, I'm so sorry, I just was wondering my friend Kayla had he-"
"No. I don't wanna hear it. Shut up." You froze at the tone in Freddys voice. It was pure hatred. You watched as he disappeared into the dreamland and you woke up.
You sat up in bed with tears streaming down your face as you sobbed loudly. You knew Freddy hated kids and sure as hell would never settle down enough to have a family. Hell, you didn't even want kids so why did his rejection of that hurt you so fucking badly? You could feel the sting in your chest and you got out of bed and got ready to start your day. You knew you were to busy to cry over that demon.
(Three days later)
You sighed as you walked up into your bedroom, you had done everything to avoid sleep, you deep cleaned the house, you binged the shows you've been wanting to binge, read some much look forward too books. It had only kept you occupied for such little time. You finally admitted defeat and laid down to sleep, utterly exhausted.
(Dream World)
"Well, you lasted longer than I thought you would." You turned to face Freddy, who looked as exhausted and beat as a dream demon could.
"I-I'm sorry, I said some pretty shitty stuff to you. I know I'm a cuntbag and...and I," he sighed burying his head in his hands before dropping on his knees. Your eyes widened, Freddy was a cocky arrogant bastard who never admits when he's wrong or shows any emotion other than anger or horny, so what the fuck was he doing now.
"I want that sappy shit with you. The fucking picket fence and everything. I fucking love you, you, bitch." You laughed at him and he started at you in disbelief.
"Shut up, asswipe, you're not getting rid of me so easily." You smiled down at him as he stood up and hugged you.
"So, wanna start working on those babies?" He wiggles his eyebrows and you nudge him in the stomach laughing.

Jason
You walked into the cabin to see the lights still on and hearing the carving of wood in the small spare bedroom. You walk in to see Jason carving off the last stray piece of wood off something before he stands up and turns to look at you.
"Did you make us another table? Jason we already have one." He shakes his head and gently grabs you by the waist and pulls you over. You stare at the simple item infront of you that took your breath away.
"You made a crib?" He nods and makes a rocking motion with his arms.
"A rocking crib?" He nods again and gently rocks the crib back and forth.
"Jason, we don't need a crib." He points to your belly and you stare at him.
"I'm not pregnant. We don't need a crib if I'm not pregnant." He nods and points to himself. You can feel the heat rising to your face as you process what Jason is trying to tell you. He wants a baby, with you. You smile at him and wipe some stray tears from your face and nod.
"We have to wait for a while and finishing fixing up the cabin, then we'll talk about it." He agrees and picks you up, carrying you to bed.

Michael
You were met with Michael sitting on the couch, mask off, with his head in his hands. On the table infront of him laid your false positive pregnancy test.
"Michael, it's wrong, I just went to the doctor I have them do a normal and a blood test. I'm not pregnant." His shoulders dropped as he lifted his head. Trails of tears could be seen on his face as he wiped it and walked over to you.
"You're not pregnant?" He asks harshly as you shake your head no.
"Then why lie and leave that out to be found?" You looked at the floor, scared to meet his eyes.
"I panicked my period is late and I was scared I could be pregnant. When the test showed up positive I called my doctor as went right away. I'm sorry." He sighed and ran a hand out though his blond hair.
"It wouldn't be that bad to have a baby, or two, a family would be fun. Ofcourse they could end up like me, luckily for you I always loved my mother." You stared up at him in disbelief
"You actually want a family? With me?" He nods looking bored before he pulled his mask back on and sat on the couch. You knew this ment he was done talking so you decided to go to your room and take a nap.

Leatherface
Thomas was very,very,very open about the fact of him wanting children. Anytime you two had intimate times he would always want to know if you were.
"No, Tommy, I've told you I'm on birth control. We can't have babies yet. Where would we put the babies room?"
After that he immediately walled off a small portion of the basement and built a tiny room, he brought you over to it one day, when it was finally completed he broke down and began to put light kisses on your belly You smiled down at him. Seeing the happiest look on his face as you ran your fingers loving through his hair.

"We don't really know how to be parents do
we?" You asked slightly concerned.
The next day Hoyd brought a couple of parenting books down from the store. You say and read them to Tommy while he did his chores. When it finally came time and you felt as prepared as possible. You told him maybe soon.

Hannibal
Hannibal wanted kids, he loved the idea of family and children with you. He made it pretty obvious he wanted them always pointing out baby clothes and things of such.

Norman
"So (first name), can I be expecting grandchildren anytime soon?" You dropped the plate you were washing as it shattered on the floor. You turned to face "Norma" as "her" face remained plain and stoic.
"Norma, I-I do t really know how to answer that." "She" nods and sits at the table
"Norman would love children, he's always wanted them. He's very scared to tell you. I decided to myself."  You nodded at her as the blood rushes to your face. Norman was very scared of being intimate you just recently convinced him that it's okay for him to see you naked. There was times when he was bold and tried but it seemed to panic him when it came to his clothes being off, or yours.
"Norma, I think this is a conversation I should have with Norman." "She" nods and walks out of the room.

Billy
"Babies are gross, besides you're enough of a baby." Billy groaned.
"Am not!I'd make a great dad!" You stared at him.
"You're eating Dino shaped nuggets and fun dip for breakfast." He scoffed
"Hey, the normal nuggets don't taste as good and fun dip makes my tongue look like rainbows." You sighed and went back to playing your game.

Jack
You had already been shot down for kids.
"Kitten, listen, Id give you the world but I'm an old man I just couldn't do kids." You looked over at Jack
"I'm (age), Jack! I'm still young!" He looked at the wall.
"I know! I know! Fuck, hows a maybe sound?" You gave him a smirk
"I'll think about it, hon." He smiles and kisses your forehead.