NEW BOOK

Pfft, you didn't think I was done with Sierra, did you?

Thank you guys so much for all your reads, votes and comments! You Gus make me want to keep writing about Sierra and I am happy to announce The next book will be the third installment in what has become the Light the Fire series.
Title: Gather the Ashes

COVER BY: justcallmegi

[BOOK THREE]
Sierra Page struggled with moving on. The events from earlier that winter were permanently engraved in her head and with the loss of Allison, she knew she wasn't the same girl she used to be. But that was okay. Because she still had Stiles and Scott.
The trio came out on top after facing the alpha pack, the deadly Mizuki and the Nogitsune. They craved a sense of normalcy, a little bit of time to simply be teenagers.
But when one is a True Alpha and another is a True Empath, attention was bound to be drawn their way. And not in the way they wanted.
Assassins. Professional killers with a hit-list, a Deadpool filled with the supernatural creatures of Beacon Hills. With Sierra and Scott at the top of the list, the pack becomes desperate for the Deadpool to cease. But in order to do that, they need to find the person who started the whole ordeal.
The person who ruined their lives. The one who has had their eyes set on the pair since Scott was bitten.
Sierra's journey continues as she battles for her life alongside Scott and Stiles against lies, heartbreak and new pack members. For it is this, right now, that helps the empath realize she was a lot more powerful than she originally thought.

*^*^*^*^*

So, I have another one that ties in with this series.

TITLE: LIVIE

COVER BY: @justcallmegi{DYLAN O'BRIEN}  {SOCIAL MEDIA FIC}

{DYLAN O'BRIEN}
{SOCIAL MEDIA FIC}

On-screen, Olivia Mason and Dylan O'Brien have natural chemistry. Playing childhood best friends turned couple on the set of Teen Wolf, the two's TV relationship always makes headlines and the fans adore them together. So why is it, when the cameras are off, they can't seem to ever get along?

"If you were my husband, I would poison your morning coffee."

"If I was your husband, honey, I'd drink it."

^*^*^
I'm calling this a social media fic, but it's basically an Instagram/twitter posts with a little real life reading type thing. I hope that makes sense. But yeah, I'm really excited for this!

I love Britt and Dylan and getting to write her as an actress playing Sierra is I concept I adore. There will be references to the Burn It Down Series. As of now, the cast list and beginning is posted and updates will be on Saturday like this book has been. I hope you enjoy it as I write the next Sierra book!