8. The Darach

✘ ✘

"Scott!" I called out as I noticed him walking down the hall. He quickly spun around with a confused expression but once he noticed my face, it quickly turned into a smile. I pulled out the small novel, Heart of Darkness, handing it to him with a smile. "I never got to return the book since Literature. It would always skip my mind in the mornings." I chuckled lightly as we began to walk down the hall.

Scott let out a small laugh. "I even forgot about this. But if you need it, you can actually keep it. I can always borrow Stiles' if we ever turn up to have an assignment related to it." Scott assured me as he handed the book back to me. I gave him a hesitant look but he took it upon his self and placed the book back into my bag. "You can have it, Carson." He smiled and I nodded.

"Fine." I said as I zipped my bag closed. "So what kind of food-" I paused as both Scott and I whipped around to the sound of pounding. We then ran over to the door that was being blocked by a soda machine. The screams of someone then became more clear as we approached it. "Motus." I shouted, sending the soda machine into a wall nearby with telekinesis.

Scott ran inside and then he came back out with a half-transformed Isaac who was angrily growling. Isaac was thrashing around on the floor as Scott gripped his throat, "Isaac!" He shouted demandingly, eyes glowing. My eyes widened as Isaac calmed down almost immediately, his eyes were back to normal and his fangs were retracted.

"Are you okay?" I turned around to Allison as I noticed she was holding her wrist. There were two claw marks across it and it was bleeding.

"I'm okay. I'm fine." Allison said nodding. I sighed as I held her wrist, whispering a small healing spell with closed eyes. I pulled away and the marks were gone. "Thank you, Carson. You really didn't have to do that." She smiled sweetly.

I returned the smile, "It's no problem, really."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't.. I didn't mean to do that. I'm so sorry." Isaac apologized from where he was sat on the floor. He looked really shaken up and I frowned as I watched his fingers trembled. At this point, I kind of feel bad for giving him a short aneurysm this morning. But at the same time, I wanted to prove my case correct.

"It's not his fault." Allison said as she shook her head.

"I know." Scott replied almost immediately.

"Well who's fault was it? Was it the twins?" I questioned, looking between the three.

Scott sent me a short nod before he began to speak, "I guess now I know they want to get you more than angry. They want to get someone hurt."

"So are we gonna do something?" Isaac questioned, staring up at Scott.

"Yeah." Scott nodded. "I'm gonna get them angry. Really angry."

✘ ✘

"So you want me to just taunt them with these parts you're giving me?" I asked as Scott rested some key motor parts from one of the twins' bikes. The plan to piss the twins was now in motion, and I had no problem with taking part in it. The twins probably had knowledge of Isaac's disliking of small spaces, hence why they did such a dirty play. 

"Yeah. I need you to get them really ticked off with it." Scott said and I nodded with a smirk.

"I can do that." I countered as Scott entered the classroom first. I think I'm pretty capable of pissing person's off, better yet and I am very capable of it. I'm glad that I'm able to help without using my magic or anything like that, just my pure asshole ways that were masqueraded by my anxiety. This is extremely fun, especially with knowing that they can't do a thing about it.