15. And It's Called No Magic

✘ ✘

My thoughts were beyond distorted and my heart was pounding immensely against my rib cage. I'm trying to think of alternatives. Things like how am I going to find him. I am no longer a witch, meaning that I can't do something as simple as a locator spell. But even if I was a watch, this dark druid has it out for me and I think that it would place my uncle under something that is magic-proof. I hate all of this, and I just want to drop everything and leave.

But I can't.

I called my Aunt Marin and she said that she was already on her way. I have never felt this type of anger in my entire life. It's as if my blood is about to overdose on vengeance and I need to find out who this dark spirit is.

I did not mean anyone harm, all I did was protect my friends and as a result, a dark spirit infiltrated my mind- causing me to almost kill four of my friends. If I didn't snap out of it, that probably was going to happen. I couldn't have lived with that, knowing that I have four of my friends' blood on my hands. It's something that I never want to experience and the guilt would be insatiable, eating me up at every chance it gets.

Your mind is your worst enemy, and there is no escaping from it.

Though my mother's death happened unexpectedly, I feel like coming to Beacon Hills may help me find closure as to what happened. Not only was my mother a healer, she was a philosopher. She taught me basically everything I knew today. From the basics of algebra, to the background of Celtic symbols. My mother was a warrior, a philosopher, she was my healer, and most importantly she was the greatest Guardian there was.

Wait. . . this could mean something. The officers never said how my mother was killed, but if I can demand for a report, maybe I can figure out how she was killed. I believe that the Darach killed my mother, and I know for a fact that it took uncle Alan. I can't have Uncle Alan dead. This all needs to start with the Darach's identity- I need to find out who it is.

I swear to everything, I am going to find out who the Darach is.

And when I do, I am going to kill them.

"Carson? Are you okay?" Sheriff Stilinski asked as I pitched out of my dark, vengeful thoughts. As I looked down at my palms, there were nail marks in the midst of it with blood trickling out. I sighed out as I nodded up at the Sheriff, gladly taking the napkin away from the female deputy who handed it to me. "All right, we're doing everything we can. Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school." Sheriff lastly said as he patted me on the shoulder before walking off.

Scott then nodded is head towards an empty room. It's the room where he usually keeps small pets when they're in need of a check up. I sighed as I got up from my seat, walking over to room, walking in as Scott held the door open for me.

I was totally out of it, everything right now is failing and it feels like I'm 2 seconds away from a nervous and mental breakdown. Once everything at the motel happened that night, it was like a time-bomb set into motion. We all knew that it was destined to explode, and soon enough, it will.

"We have tell him." Scott said to Stiles as I leaned on the wall adjacent to us. I agree with Scott, everything would be made so much clearer to Sheriff if he knew the origin of all these happenings. If it was up to me to tell my guardians that I'm mixed up in some supernatural mess, I would've. Not because I can't keep secrets, but because if anything happens to them as a result of their unawareness of what's happening, guilt would eat me alive.

Stiles head moved forward as he focused his eyes on Scott. "You mean like, tell him.. tell him?" He questioned. "Or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him?"