Austin Mahone My Best Friend

My name is Felicity Leeroy. I'm 17 and well this is my story of me and Austin.

So here's the deal I'm best friends with Austin Mahone and have been for as long as I can remember but when he starts burning up the charts,we start going out but will it last?Or will it fail?

It's the first day of school and I'm nervous but my sister says everyone is on the first day of school.I get up and walk to my closet and look about at my clothes.I may be 5 but I love fashion.I pick out a blue top and pink skirt with white sandals.As I fasten the buckle on my shoes,my sister walks in. 'You almost ready?' She asks. I nod my head. She smiles and takes my hand as I grab my bag. We walk down the stairs and I sit up at the table. 'Would you like Honey Loops?' My mom asks. I nod my head. I eat my Honey Loops and my sister holds my bag, ready for me. I slip the straps on over my shoulders and take my Daddy's hand as we walk to the car. As we drive to my new school, I think of the people that could be in my class. We soon arrive at my school. My daddy walks me to the gate and I go off to line up with my class. Our teacher walks us to our class and arranges us in a seating plan. 'Felicity, you sit next to Austin up at the back.' My teacher Ms Jennifer tells me in sweet and quiet voice. I walk to my seat and sit down. 'Hi!' I say to the boy beside me. 'Hi, Felicity right?' he asks. I nod. 'I'm Austin Mahone.' he says. 'Nice to meet you!' I say. I suddenly no longer feel shy and I feel that me and Austin are gonna be great friends...and I was right. By the end of the day, me and Austin were best of friends and knew almost everything about each other. We walk outside smiling and laughing. I see my big sister and run up to her. 'Taylor! I've had the best day!' I say to her. Austin runs up to his mom and hugs her. I smile at him and he smiles back. 'Is that your friend?' Taylor asks. I nod. Austin's mom looks at me and smiles then says to Austin 'I'm glad you made a friend!' I tell Taylor all about my day as we go home. I get home and do my homework.

The next day,I walk into school and up to Austin. 'Hey Felicity!' he says and welcomes me with a hug. 'Hey Austin!' i reply. We spend the day together again and the next day and the next and the next. I then spent the weekend with Austin too. A few weeks past and we'd spend every day together. We were the best of friends.