Nights out joe sugg

Saturday night, probably the buttercream gangs favourite night. Hitting London clubs by storm. Not many could make it tonight, Conor,josh, jack, joe and I take an uber.

I decided to wear my best outfit me and joe had been arguing lately nothing major, but still dress to impress. We arrived outside of the blazing club bright lights and booming music.

I opened snapchat" hey guys so we're in London right now, say hi " I panned the camera round the boys waved or smiled I took several videos in the club lip syncing with the boys in turn before heading to the bar.

I ordered a cool looking drink, deciding I wanted to get more wasted than jack, I had not  been it in a while, the bar tender eyeing me up. "So" he said clearly flirting with me looking down at my cleavage now and then, but I let him. "You come here often" he continued "no, clubs Are not really my thing"
"Unfortunate, you could see more of me" his flirting painfully obvious and he clearly wanted to get laid I giggled playfully my signature more wiggle my hips and giggle, I looked to my right joe and seen.

Then I realised a girl was on his arm,"what the hell" he leaned in and kissed her in the cheek. He knew I was looking that's why it wasn't full but still joe seriously, I walked out but not before throwing my drink in the floor, drama is my thing "y/n ? " jack said after me, turning round to the group to see if they noticed my scene.

It was raining, I pt my jacket over my head and walked I didn't know where I had no battery on my phone for the über and the bouncer wouldn't let me back in. My heel gave in and the black shoe broke "fuck, seriously forty bloody quid" I sat on the curb my foot killing, rain drenching my through my jacket."Y/n," it was joe," hey are you okay" he took a seat next to me his normal volumized hair flat to his face, "no" I snapped looking at my feet. " I'm sorry, I've been shit lately a moody cow  I deserved it " I was cut off joe kissing my gently, my jacket slipped down my back the rain beating my back but still it was perfect.