Jack-💍

My birthday, twenty three, I lay in bed pretending to sleep, I wish we could stay young forever, in a constant loop of our best memories and worst hangovers.

Every one was out the apartment already, I walked over to the kitchen,

Birthday princess,

Sorry we couldn't be here, duty calls. We will see you tonight tho. Everyone came over and left you presents.

Jack, joe, Conor, josh, Caspar, oli, Mikey

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

There sweet, I thought as I seen the collection of badly wrapped presents next to their note.

A leather jacket from mikey
A collage of pictures of the boys and me from oli.
A hamper full of my favourite junk food from josh.
A over sized sugg life hoodie from Caspar.
A bunch of m.a.c makeup from joe, which made me laugh when I found a note saying, Zoe helped.
A Polaroid camera from Conor
And a new beautiful dress and heels from jack.

They know me so well.

The night quickly approached, I put on my new outfit from jack, and tried it my new makeup from joe, well Zoe.

To the backstreet bae's

On my way!! 💓

I called my uber and was off.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Happy birthday toooo youuuuuuu" I laughed as they sang purposely awful. Thanks for the best night ever, "well we have to keep you happy, or you might never tell us why girls go to the bathroom together." Said Conor.
"That young Conor will come in time."

"Well y/n, we might of made this the best night ever, but will you make mine." Our laughter had died down, as jack walked towards me.
"Jack I don't know what you on abo-" jack was now on one knee brandishing the most stunning ring you had ever seen."y/f/n, will you be my wife." Tears we now in your eyes everyone looking at you. "YES, BLOODY HELL. YES." He pulled you in tight as the boys and everyone who was close enough in the room cheered, "how does it feel I'm your brother." Conor put his head in my shoulder cheekily. "Bloody awful." Jack answered for me.