Conor maynard- my girl

Hope you like @princessevie14

Sat on the couch in jacks new flat it was time to film another bloody video, I have a channel of my own but having a friendship group with all youtubers we tend to collab a lot.

Mikey went on to start his intro, the line went Mikey, me, jack and Conor. " the beautiful y/n, jack Maynard, and Conor with me today." Beautiful? Don't get my wrong I like Mikey but nothing more than s friend. As the video went on, I thought it was because we were close together, but I can't of been, Mikey rested his had on my back, I caught jacks eye, he new Mikey liked me, but I didn't like him back and now it was awkward. "See y/n is my only real friend here." Jack said hugging my lightly knocking Mikey hands, after I got his 1 truth 2 lies correct, "thanks" I whispered in his ear. The video was full of disguised flirting and unnecessary comments. Jack had had enough. "Come one Mikey knock it off, she's clearly not into it." Mikey awkwardly ended the video. Conor was quiet through out only spoke when spoken too.

Looking in the fridge for a can of anything cold two hands came up behind me, I pretended not to notice. "What are you doing." Jack said saving me once again. I walk it the door I needed air or room just not everyone crowding. I hear the door slam for a second time. That has to be Mikey. I jog down the stairs of the apartment building. My breath floats up gently disappearing behind me in the harsh London winter. I sneak off. Between the two apartment blocks, the evening mist swallowing me up, my boots patting the pavement, the figure turned the corner. "It's Conor." He said.
"Sake Conor" I said punching his arm.
"Are you okay." He said looking into my eyes.
"I'm fine, isn't Mikey what can you do." I said
Laughing. "I hated seeing him all over you." He said it so bitterly if he was here he would hit him. "What do you mean." He just looked into my eyes again. "Con-" he cut me off with his lips.

Conor was soft and passionate, like he had been waiting an eternity. He held my hands either side of me, pressing close, I intertwined my fingers, "damn Conor, who knew your a good singer and kisser." I said playfully.
" I have many skills." He said holding my waist. His arms were strong and gentle he made me feel safe and protected, but loved he moved his lips to my collar bone, bitting affectionaly.
"Y/n" jacks voice rang out into the street.
"For fucks sake jack." I said laughing to myself. "Had to ruin the moment." Conor left my body, admiring the deep purple artwork. "That's are secret." He said Zipping up my jacket.

-------------------------------------------------------this time skip is brought to you by those annoying non skippable youtube adds
I woke late that morning, I could here jack swearing his head off at FIFA, and josh laughing at him. I knew Conor was awake, if jack was everyone else was he was always last. I decided to keep my pjs on. I tied the ribbon on my navy pj shorts, and adjusted my vest so it would cover something, "morning." I said so unenthusiastically I'm surprised they heard. "Sleeping beauty as risen." Conor said laughing. "Your always last." Josh, my brother, an early bird complained. I turned around with my toast as sat next to jack. I automatically put my legs on his lap, a ritual he came to accept. "What's this." He said pointing to his own neck. As if I forgot. "Oh erm, straighteners." I said trying to cover myself up. Well let's just say he put two and two together.