No way- oli white

The autumn rolled in, my favourite season. The leaves the leaves turning into tiny flames, when eventually they flicker and fall. I hugged my Maroon hoodie tighter, the joys of public transport, of course the heating was broken and I wore converse so my feet her basically ice blocks.

I got of at my usual stop outside m apartment block. I fiddled with my pockets to find my key.
Two arms lifted me up and spun me around, I knew instantly it was oli. "Have you come for my world famous macaroni." I asked with only a little sarcasm. "I wish but no, I have something for you."

He drove me down the street the autumn sun giving it's last burst of light illuminating the streets and golden glow and lighting the cars as shining and glittering as if Zoe had been here. (😂if you give me a Zoe option I'll take it)
We pulled into a car park just off the still busy town, late workers and Lamar minute shoppers.

"See that black car over there, gold wheels."
"Dot tell me you got me a toothbrush the same colour." I joked.
"No, but that's your car." I felt like I just ran into a wall. "No fucking way, oli are you being serious, because if joe and Caspar. One round that corner, I'll beat your arse." The jingle of the keys told me this was not a joke. I screamed like a little girl at Disney land meeting a princess. "Thank you thank you, FUCKING THANK YOU!!!!"

Fuck you bus stop.

--------------------//---------------------------------hello,

I was wondering does anyone know the following people if so I'll start releasing the fanfic I have in draft I love them so much. The American buttercream squad 😂😂

Colby brock
Sam golbach
Corey scherer
Elton castee
Brennen Taylor
Aaron doh

Please let me know if this is something you will be interested in or someone you know.

Love you all. 3K reads 👏🏻thank you so much.