Oli white - peace

Oli, he is the most kindest, loveliest and all round nicest person in the squad in my opinion, he is so lovely. Only if he could see it, we were having a night out: myself, oli, joe,Conor, jack and josh. We were having drinks and jack and joe were slow dancing to the upbeat music like a pair of idiots. "Those lads I swear" I laughed oli laughed with me, "yeah I swear we are the only sane ones" he laughed. I started to fell a bit sick and stood out side, I sat on the curb rubbing my feet, damn high heels.

The the club music got loader and then sank again as the door opened, "hey are you okay" the so familiar voice of oli asked me. "Yeah just heads killing me"
"It will be  worse in the morning, I don't  know how jack does it" we sat outside for a while I judged wanted my bed. "I'm going to get a über" oli offered to come with me, I did t want to ruin his night but he insisted, out side my flat door, he said goodnight and gave me a hug, "thanks oli it's so good of you to do this" I smiled warmly. "I dont mind, I like you a lot actually" my face must of looked surprised as oli turned a light shade of pink. "That's good, I like your too." I gave him a kiss of the cheek before leaving and shutting my door.