Joe sugg - prom

The day had come the day I been waiting for all
My high school life, prom. I had the perfect dress, my hair and makeup done to perfection, the perfect man. But something was still missing.

I couldn't find what it was I looked "a picture " as my mother, and my nana put it. I had my date and I as the car. The limo was outside I made my way down I was meeting joe mad the venue.

Houses pass me by into blurred nothings the best night of my teen years e last time me and my friends will be together, how ironic.

I kept my hopes up.

I arrived I picked up he front of my dress ready to get out but my door was already opening. I stepped out and he took my hand. "Princess" he said before kissing my hand. I smiled broadly. "What a gentleman" I said giggling.

Joe linked me looking smart in his suit his are neat not the messy hair I'm attracted to but e still looked perfect. Talk about the man that can do both.

We danced the night away m friends at my side with the flash of a picture nearly every second the load music blurred into noise. God there a throw back to 2012.

The slow dance came on, the lad dance. I rested my head on joes chest.
When will be the next time we see each other.
Will we even be together in collage.
This could be are last time together.

"Y/n?"     "Y/n"

" Oh sorry I zoned out "  he looked at me a mixture off worry and questions.

"Joe what if this is our last night"

"Are you kidding, not seeing your beautiful face I dot know how I would cope" all he right words. I enjoyed my night and I loved my man.

"So guys that was my prom story with this idiot" you say hugging joe, smile spreading across your face.

"I love you telling this story" joe says kissing your cheek.

"Hope you enjoyed this weeks video, like it of you liked it and if you didn't, well you made it this far I congratulate you. Subscribe it's on of the only free thins in this world. "

You end the video there. "I love you princess"