Dates- conor mahmard

A date, yes really, I dressed nicely in a summer dress and hopped for the best.

A lunch date. I didn't know romance was still Alive. It's all about tinder now. We met while I was on my way to costa to get my favourite frappe. When he was there he was just behind me in the line. "I'm sorry but I couldn't help looking at you, I'm Conor" I shook his and and told him my name, he was cute, okay freakishly adorable. He asked me to meet him later that day at a cafe stilled restaurant. He wrote his number on my hand. A hot guy liked me maybe my luck is changing.

I was sat outside the restaurant on a wooden table with a black parasol garding me from the summer heat. "I'm really glad your here" Conor said, my smile didn't fade through out the date and it looking like Conor actually liked me. We talked and talked and talked until I think he could write a novel in my life. "Yeah I sing"
"Really, I bet your really good" damn attractive as fuck or what.

He walked me home it turned out we lived in the same apartment block. "How come Iv never seen you before y/n" we stood outside my door I was quite sad it came to and end. "I don't really get out much" I said truthfully. "Well I Hope I see you again"
"You most definitely will"