Jack maynard- i think its time to go

REQUESTED...for @84Holly84

This was it the last time I'm takin shit from him, "I can't trust you, I want to." He cheated again, am I not good enough are the girls that show to much cleavage and thighs good enough, the girls who know you for three minutes and decide that's good enough to sleep with you.

"Come on baby were a team." The tears were not in my eyes but in my pillow, they were not risking to fall because they had already fell, "so if I sleeper with Conor that would be cool." I said absolutely infuriated, he stayed quiet. "Please I'll change, I'll stop going out, I love you." I took my hands, "look you still wear my ring." Joe and josh were behind the wall biding there time, of things got to much they would step In. His own tears fell, now he knew that the one night stands weren't good enough, the girl that showed him love and loyalty was about to be taken away. "I think it's time you left jack." Joe now came around to us resting his hands on my shoulders. "She doesn't love you, you done this about 4 times to many now." Jack looked me in the eyes. "Tell me you don't love me" I took a breath, my shanking hands removed the silver skull ring. I paced it into his own shaking hands.

"I don't love you jack Maynard."