A letter to y/n

So a first few things before you start,
This is baised of song lyrics Iv bashed a few together, please let me know if you lie to see this more. First get you favourite character youtube peeps or love interest. Are they in your head? Good. Get there voice in your head.

THIS IS A LETTER THAT I KNOW IS FROM NATHAN TO Y/N I DON'T KNOW WHERE IM HOUNG WITH THIS BUT IV BACICLY  BUT A BUNCH OF SONGS TOGETHER 

I'm never going to let you close to me even thought you mean the most to me, not because of you but because I hurts.
So I'm never going to get close to you even if I mean the most to you in case you leave me in the dirt.
I know you think I'm heartless and cold, I'm protecting my innocence, well what's left.
There is no way I'm letting you see me cry, but the reason lost just gets bigger.

But I found the love for me, your beautiful and sweet, I never knew here would be someone for me.
We're just kids, can you call thins love?
Your all I have.
We dance in the dark, you in my arms, barefoot and on the dirty carpet, listing to that song we will hate at thirty.
Your stronger than anyone, you fight agains all odds, I know we will be okay.
I see my future with you, I don't deserve you, I know Iv met and angel in person.

But I'll save you saving myself.
To see me cry would be one thing, but seeing you, wouldn't only kill me, but rip me apart and end happiness eternally.
But maybe we're just kids in love loving a fantasy, is this dumb?
But I never want to grow up because I have it all here.
I know if Iv got you Iv got it all.