I cant help falling in love with you. -jack maynard

Dirty dancing playing in the background, I spun around put the dishes back from the dishwasher. "How have you not broke a plate yet." Jack laughed as he reached to help. Jack has been my room mate for a few months now after living with Conor and josh. Of course the Twitter ships flooded in but I blocked them out.

I lifted the dishwasher shut. Jack grabbed my waist and spin my round. "Random dance party." I giggled a little. This was our "thing" . We danced like kids, mouthing the words like the die hard fans we were. My feet glided like ice skates. "I have to to tell you Y/N you give me the time of my life." He said spinning me round. The song switched. He pulled me in. "Your such a dork." I said trying to push away. "I mean it, I love you." Jack told me he loved me all the time randomly. "Yeah I love you too." I said rustling his hair.

"Seriously, but everything." I put my hands him his, I was confused. "I love that you stand on your tip toes to reach the top shelf, or that you sit cross leg on the counter when you wait for your toast, or that your Just as random as me, I love that your always right." I didn't think he paid attention to me, in that way. "I love that I can't help falling for you." I didn't know what to say. So I did this.

I lent in slowly, m forehead hit his, "maybe I love you too"  my lips slowly met his. Okay I defiantly love him.

————————————————————————firstly sorry it's been hella long. School is an arse. But what is your opinion on jack and the jungle. I think he shouldn't of been removed. Love jack xxxx

Please request, I am working on Joe it is a sad one 😭 might be up today