Joe sugg- londons lights

A date, a romantic one. "Not some suck up club" I think was the words he used. He told me to dress as casual as I could, converse for me thank you.

Truth be told I didn't know what to expect, dinner, a movie, ice skating. It was 8:30 and he sun was just setting I was tying the laces to my black and white converse that paired with my denim shorts and  Nirvana top, hat no has holes in thanks to Conor, it looks cool so I roll with it.

Joe turns up to my flat with a bunch of red roses in is hands. "Aww joe you didn't have to" I said kissing in the cheek he is so sweet. "I wanted to." He walked to the kitchen to get a jug of water for the flowers. "So where we going Romeo" I said locking my white apartment door behind me. "It's a surprise, and I think you will like it"

I was confused to hell when Caspar turned up in his car, "well there isn't a point off me driving in my car" if we're going to a bar I will be disappointed I'm in converse. Caspar drive is with out speaking as we passed through the London suburbs.

Finally I saw it. God he is so cute. There was a black polished truck with no back.

Inside was a red tartan blanket, with fairy lights around the side, and a picnic in the middle

Inside was a red tartan blanket, with fairy lights around the side, and a picnic in the middle. "Wow, joe" Caspar drove off with a cheeky smile across his face. Joe helped me into the back. It was so cosy and perfect I couldn't ask for More. Staring out into the lights of London, I was happy.

"This is perfect joe"
"A perfect date for my perfect girl"