Chapter 1 <3

*Beep Beep Beep Bee-* it was my alarm clock... and I hit it to make it turn off!

I have to go to school....:( Well, at least I'll meet Sarah and everyone plus it's friday!!

Can't wait for tonight, me and Selena are going to the teenage celebrity club downtown...so stoked about that!

I swung my long newly shaved legs out of my bed and grabbed my cute black strapless dress, my brah and thong and my jacket and leaped into my gigantic purple bath room.

Did I mention earlier that I'm kinda rich? My daddy owns a hotel brand, He's only 34 but he has worked real hard.

I took a quick shower and got dressed, I went over to my make-up stand and put on alittle foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner (on my upper eye-lid as well) and my dark-grey eyeshadow to get smokey eyes.

I put on my 4 and a half inch high heeled wedges and grabbed my bag and went downstairs, when I got to the kitchen I noticed it was only 7:30 , so I decided to just eat an apple and go watch TV for a little while.

Dad was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper, so I figured I'd just sit down next to him. "Hey Sweetiepie, did you sleep well?"; my dad asked me when he noticed that I'd sat down. "hey daddy. yeah, I did"I replied while putting on that cute little smile that made him agree to whatever I wanted and asked if I could get alittle money for this weekend, my mom and dad was going to be away for the weekend, So I was staying at Selena's house. ";of course honney, I totally forgot that we were going away today" he said while handing me 200 dollars, I did mention we are rich didn't I? "thank you daddy, i gotta go now. Love you" I said, I kissed his forehead and headed out to my super fancy red ferrari, man I love that car.

-at school-

When I was almost at my locker I noticed that Jack, the school's biggest jock was leaning against my locker probably waiting for me. "Get lost Jack"I hissed while pushing him away from my locker. " Hey, chill girly! what's the problem" Jack said while he tried to put his hands around my waist and turn me around to look at him. But I grabbed my books and elbowed him in the stomach, so that he fell onto the floor. "I said: get lost!" I repeated, slammed my locker shut, and walked to my 1st class.

"Wow, what was that all about?" Sarah asked me, while running up to me. "He was trying to make a move, and he tried to kiss my neck and stuff!" I replyed while looking at her as if I was waiting for her to accept my explanation. And she just nodded, and started laughing.

We continued walking to class, both laughing. When we got there we sat down in the back where Jessica, Dorothea and Stephanie already was.

First lesson was Social studies, BORING. But my teacher mr.Walker liked me, so it was ok. I was a straight A student, so I didn't have a problem keeping up.

When the bell rang all of us got our bags, and started walking out of the classroom, heading for math, when I suddenly felt really nocious (don't know how to spell that), and threw my hand to my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I slung one of the stall doors open and locked the door, flung my stuff on the floor and leaned my arms on the watercloset, and started throwing up.

"Are you ok Candice?" Sarah asked worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine" I answered as I got out of the stall to wash my hands and mouth. "Are you shure? You seem alittle sick" she said, she was the only one that had followed me in here, she probably told the others not to follow us. "Yes, I'm sure. I just got alittle noscious" I told her, while putting on a smile to calm her down. "We gotta go to class, we'll be late" said dragging her out of the bathroom.

I was pretty sure why I just threw up, morning sickness. Yes, I thought I was pregnant. Not because I was stupid and had sex with some guy I barely knew, No I thought I was pregnant because ten weeks ago, October 3rd, I got raped on my way home from Sarah, it was dark and pretty late to. For some reason I'd wanted to walk home, I can't even describe how much I regret doing that.