Chapter 3 <3

~Candice's POV~

I noticed that he got very confused when I walked up to him because he actually raised his eyebrows and stared at me like I was a total stranger. How did he not remember me? We had grown up together... I felt the pain sting in my entire chest and tears were welling up in my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away. If he didn't remember me I was going to make him.

"Hi!" I smiled widely.

"Oh,uh were you talking to me?" he asked.

"Of course I was Ryan." I said with a stunningly beautiful smile on my face. I was pretty sure that he'd get confused and he certainly did...

"C-C-Candice??!!" he stuttered with his mouth almost hanging open.

"Yes!" I replied sitting down on a chair right next to him.

"Omg, I can't believe it's actually you! I haven't seen you in years or something?"

"Well...it's been a year and a half..but yeah!"

"It's soo good to see you! And I wouldn't exactly say you look bad" Ryan said while mumbling the last.

"It's good to see you to!" I said and decided to get up and give him a big hug. We'd known eachother since elemantary school, so I would say that we knew eachother quite well...

My hug caught him off-guard but eventually hugged back.

We ended up talking and dancing and having a really good time.

-Selena's POV-

I slowly got up from the couch and slipped my clothes back on. Justin was smiling at me widely and got up from the couch to. He walked over to me, wrapped his arms around me and gently kissed my cheek.

He usually do that after we have sex.

"Candice has been acting quite wierd lately, right?" Justin asked me while dragging his pants on.

"Yeah, I don't get what's wrong."

"She usually tells us everything!" he added

"That's right. But I don't really think we've got anything to say there. We are going out. But we haven't told her that! "

"I hate it when you're right Sel..."

I just laghed and went over to him and gave him a really tight hug. He pressed his lips tightly onto mine.

Every single time we kiss I feel sparks, it feels amazing. I swear to god that a nuclear bombe goes off inside me. And when just kissing is this amazing, you could only imagine how wonderful.... well, you get it right?

"I'm sure there's a reason" I mumbled into his chest

"Huh?" he asked

"Why she's not telling us. And don't worry about it, I know that she will tell us eventually"

"Yeah, that's true" he said. And with that we layed back down on the couch just snuggling.

-Candice's POV-

Just when I was about to get up and go somewhere else (Ryan had to leave ....) I heard a distinctively familiar voice shout my name.

I moved in the direction of where the sound was coming from and saw......Taylor Lautner.

I instantly began running and ran into his now open arms reaching for me.

"It's soo good to see you again Candy!" Taylor whispered into my ear while hugging me tighter which sent chills all the way down my spine.