Chapter 9 <3

A/N: The picture over there ------ > is Lily! Just so you know.. :)

-----------------------------------------------

When I woke up the following day I was laying in someone's arms and got a bit startled at first, but when I understood it was Taylor I calmed down and a wide smille spread across my face. "I love you Taylor"I whispered before tilting my face upwards to peck his cheek lightly, and just when his eyes fluttered open and he leant down to kiss me, my stomach jolted and I jumped out of bed clutching my hand in front of my mouth and ran for the bathroom. "C-Candice?? What is going on??"Taylor shouted running after me and slipping into the bathroom right behind me.

When I was done throwing up I leant back against the wall next to the water closet. "Morning sickness, Taylor" I said in a low voice. "Oh...yeah. Right" he said walking over to me grabbing me by the arms and dragging me towards the sink to get my face washed off. After I was done drying off my face I turned towards Taylor and thanked him for all he'd done for me. He just smiled and said he couldn't picture himself doing anything but this. I smiled and snaked my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "You will make a great mother Candice" Taylor whispered in a voice that sent chills down my spine. "And you'll make a great father Taylor"

----------------------------------------------------

Later that morning we sat by the table in the kitchen eating breakfast with Selena and Justin ( he obviously spent the night) and we were just talking when all of a sudden I mentioned that Taylor was going to be my twins's father. Selena just ended up sitting there gawking at us for quite a long while before she said that she was glad my girls would have a dad. I guess I understand her reaction.. after being his girlfriend for what.. uhh 3 days he decided to be my kids's dad? it was wierd, but I was glad about it.

------------------------------------------------------

I just spent the day filling everyone in on me being pregnant, the rape and Taylor becming their "step-dad";. My parents were still sad, but supported me in my descicion on keeping them.. they'd been exactly our age when they had me anyway. So they couldn't really argue too much with me. My friends had the same reaction as Selena, they gawked at me and said "sorry" But I told them it was fine and just hugged them all.

At School on Monday---

"Hey, Candice!" Lily exclaimed pulling me into a hug.

"Hi, Lily"I said wrapping my arms around her swollen torso.

"Soo? Have you told them?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I have." I said."" But well. I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone. I'd prefer to tell the school by myself"

Oh, of course I won't! I'll let you do that on your own,"she answered.

"Thanks Lily!" I said heading towards my clasroom.

To my surprise Lily was walking in the same direction, and just when was about to ask her why she said that she was in my class now.

When I asked her why she simply said that she wanted to be in class with me because of our situations. Than she would have someone to talk to about it, and someone to maybe help her if she started having contractions during class. I just shrugged and linked my arms in hers and walked into class.

For once I settled for a seat at the back of the classroom, normally I would have sat down at the front.. But now that I am all preggo and a friend with the pregnant bitch at school I wnated to just blend in. Don't really know why I thought sitting at the back would help me blend in.. I was the most popular girl here.. so well.. bad idea!