Chapter 2 <3

-Skipping till the end of the day-

I was in my room running around like a crazy person trying to collect all of the stuff I needed for my weekend with Sel.

I was so exited about tonight that I wasn't even able to hold still!

I eventually forced myself to sit down on my big red bed and relaxe.

Suddenly I decided to go downstairs and get myself something to drink and check the time.

It was only 2 pm so I got myself some water and plumped down on my and turned the tv on to MTV and *Who Says* by Selly was on. I sung along at the top of my lungs and bursted out into laughter when *Bumpy Ride* came on...

While walking over to Selena's house all I could think of was who I would meet tonight, and how fun it would be. My mind completely wondered away from the pregnancy thingy.

"Candyboo!" Selena shrieked at me tackling me into a hug with so much pressured that I ended up on the ground a few feet from her porch. ''Sellyboo!" I greeted her, returning the big hug while trying to get up from the ground. But she had already gotten up on her feet and was dragging me inside the house.

She immediately dragged me up to her bedroom to put my bag in there and grab my make-up and clothes before she litteraly carried me to the bathroom and commanded me to sit down on a chair and close my eyes so that she could start her magic.

Selena seems like the absolutely perfect girl, who does everything right, gets all the good guys and has the perfect looks. And well; she actually is!

She is the coolest person I've met in my entire life, besides Justin, but hush! Don't tell her that!

Her ex-boyfriends are also quite extravagant. I mean: that list does contain Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner for Christ sake! At the moment she is single, but she and Justin has something going on, I just know it! They haven't told me yet, I just know.

Then all of the sudden my buzzed indicating thaht it was reminding me of an appointment. At first I just shrugged it off. But that was before I realized that the appointment would be my doctor's appointment tomorrow and my eyes flew open and I yanked my phone off the table before Selena could. She looked at me with a really confused expression on her face, however she tried to hide it, in order of not making me believe she didn't trust in me.

(A/N: This story takes place October 2010... So this is before Sel and Justin officially went out!!)

"What was that about?"Sel asked me curiously.

"Oh...That was just a ...Uhh...reminder for ...well...us going to the club tonight. Not that I really think I'd forget it or anything! But I-I just wanted to be absolutely sure I wouldn't forget!"I nervously replied, afraid that she would understand that I was lying.

"Okay... But now close your eyes again. I'm not done yet!" she commanded me with a huge grin on her face.

"As you wish babe," I laughed with a smile growing on my face.

"Now open your eyes Candy!!"She squealed while dragging me into standing position and turning me towards the full body mirror.

When I got my eyes open my mouth just fell open.

You like?" she asked me with pure exitement in her voice.

"Of course I do!"i screamed pulling her into a big tight hug."I love it! Thanks soo soo much Sellyboo!" I continued while pulling away from the hug.

She had done my hair and make-up soo insanely good that I couldn't believe I was truly the person standing in front of me in the mirror.

"Anything for you babe!"she giggled while winking me. Yeah, she winked at me! Got a problem with that? No, didn't think so!