Chapter 7 <3

When I stopped the engine to my car Selena was already there by my car door opening it for me. She obviously couldn't wait for me to do that on my own.. And that is never a good sign with Selena, she probably had something planned out.. Or she had just done something very very stupid she knew that I wouldn't approve of.

I got my answer when I spotted Justin standing by the door in his casual tight jeans hanging on his ass only by the support of a single belt, a Purple cap and supras.

I sent Selena a stern glare and held eye-contact with her for a while so that she understood what I meant.

The rage of mixed emotions ran through my body. I was very happy to see him again of course, it had been quite the while since I'd seen him. However I was still pissed at him for coming here to L.A. Without giving me a single warning or even concidering to tell me he was coming.

I got out ofthe car and slammed the door shut, clutching my bag to my chest and trudging past both Selena and Justin, leaving them there stearing at me; Justin with a quite baffled expression on his face, but Selena on the other hand very much understood absolutely everything that was going on.

****Selena's POV****

Candice slammed the door to her car after giving me a good long Stern flate that I understood exactly what she meant by sending me. She couldn't believe that I'd Gotten Justin to come here, and she was pissed at the both of us.

I guess she was abit mad that I'd brought him here right now, since she probably wanted to talk about the baby, and all of that. But she needed to tell him about it sometime. Right? So why not do it now?

I walked over to Justin and intertwined my fingers in his and dragged him by his hand into the house and closed the door behind us. I then lead him into the living room and plumped him down on the sofa and climbed onto his lap before telling him that I was going to go upstairs and talk to Candice and thatI'd come back down with her with me so that we could all talk about it.

While walking up to her room I wondered if she assumed I'd already told Justin before she came home, and that it was part of why she got so increadoubly mad back there outside the house. But I just svekt ed that thought away, I wouldn't do that, and she knew that, right? Well, at least I hoped she did.

I knocked lightly on her door, waiting for her to answer, and when I got no answer I knocked again, abit harder this time. And since I got no answer that time either I just opened the door And entered the room.

"What do you want?" Candice growled when I sat down at the Edge of the bed.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about the doctors appointment and the Justin situation. Is that okay?" I asked her sheepishly.

"I suppouse that's okay. But what is there to discuss about Justin, he was an idiot and I'm mad at him for that, and HE needs to apologize about it, not you. He was the stupid one, it definitely wasn't your fault, you didn't know he hid it from me. And how on earth would you have been suppoused to find out? I'm not mad at you Selly, apart from the fact that you brought him at this exact time, but I'm past that now. I need to tell him, he'll go frantic and probably Get so mad that he'll yell at me because I'm already 11 weeks on the way, bit I don't care, he needs to respect my choices in this case. I am the one to deside over my own body after all." she explained.

"I'm very glad that you're not mad Candy! But I would want to Ask you if you know whether it's a boy or a girl. Do you know? And was it okay, it's developing like it should and everything?" I asked looking over at her tearsoaked face.

"Yep. Everything was as it should be. With.. Eh.. B-both of them. My two girls are absolutely Great." she said slowly. Very,very slowly actually.

Had I heard right? Did she say BOTH? Was she having twins? Really?? I hadn't Even concidere that she might Get pregnant with more than just one baby, and here she was pregnant with twins, two girls. Well at least there's something positive about it, girls, they Are calmer than boys, and then she can have some fun dressing them up in cute Pink dresses and everything. If she keeps them that is, Was she keeping them? I guessed I would just have to Ask her about that.