Chapter 11 <3

----2 weeks later, in the morning. They have just woken up, and are laying in their bed. Yes, they sleep in the same bed. But there's no sex.. don't worry! She's 24weeks pregnant.. ofc. they don't have sex ---

---Taylor’s POV---

“How are we going to get both cribs into our room Candice?” I asked Candice dragging her back onto the bed as she was trying to get out of bed.

“We’re not going to,” she simply stated. “They’re going to have their own room right next to ours.”

Their own room next to ours.. I like the sound of that; it makes us sound like a nice little family. And it makes me feel like we are a happy little family; me, Candice and the unborn twins. Man I can’t wait to see them. I know it’s only about ten more weeks, but right now that seems like forever.

I actually forget that I’m not really the father of the twins, mainly because we’re so happy together and also because I’m helping her throughout the pregnancy and everything else surrounding it.  And I think she kind of forgets as well. She always refers to the girls as ‘ours’ and not ‘hers’. I really do appreciate that, but it’s still strange to me in a way because they are ‘hers’ and not actually ‘ours’.

I know it’s weird of me to be this committed to someone when I’m only 18… but I don’t care. I love her from the bottom of my heart and that’s hopefully how it will stay forever and ever. I just want to have her in my life; I want us to someday get our own children that are truly ours; and not just her twins. I’m going to treat them like mine, of course I am, but they will never really be my children… if you understand what I mean. Quite often I wish I was the father, and not that rapist! She deserves so much better than that! And also if I was the father things would be easier if we ever break up... then I could have gotten custody, but I won’t because they’re not mine.

I'm probably not as normal to you as I used to be, right? I just used to be Taylor Lautner the teenage actor from Twilight. And now I'm Taylor Lautner, the guy who's girlfriend was knocked up by a raper... It's what everyone tend to say nowadays. I don't mind them knowing about us, and the story about the twins, but I'm sick of seeing it everywhere I go. And it's not exactly that easy for her to be reminded about it 24/7, it's hard enough dealing with a rape in the first place.

"Have you started thinking about names yet, Honey?" I asked dragging a hand trough my hair looking at her beautiful face. She really is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And as to where I stand right now, the most beautiful girl I'll ever come across.

"Yes I have. I already know what they're going to be called. Emily and Maya Bieber," she said proudly. Those names were actually perfect together.

"That was perfect Candice! I love the names" I exclaimed pulling her onto my lap and into a nice hug just as hard as I could considering her big stomach.

"Thank you Taylor! But I need to get ready now, I have that interview with Ellen Today, remember?" She questioned slowly sliding off my lap and planting a small kiss on my lips.

"Oh..... yeah. That's right. You go and get ready!" I answered helping her get off the high bed.

--Candice's P.O.V.--

Getting dressed with a gigantic pregnancy belly is harder that you'd think! I can't even see my toes while standing up straight anymore! And you can only imagine how it is to get shoes on! I have to sit down and bend out to the very far sides.

I walk over to my closet -now mostly consisting of maternity clothes, my normal ones are in boxes stuffed away to make room for the clothes I need now- and opened the door carefully maneuvering my big  stomach away from the door and grabbing a cute strapless pink dress, silver heels and a strapless bra.

Dress:

Shoes:

Make-up:

(Just not with brown hair... but you understood that)

A/N: And just because it's 17 chapters since the picture of Candice was in here I thought you guys had probably forgotten what she looks like... So here she is:

Candice Marie Bieber:

So after a total of 70 minutes that was my looks. Pretty good, huh?? Naahh.. I'm just kidding! I think I look just okay...

I slowly walked down towards the staircase and spotted Taylor standing by the bottom. When he laid his eyes upon me his mouth dropped, and he just openly glared at me. Did I look that awful? Or was it just how big my stomach was at the moment.

(It's that big now.. ^^)

"What is it??" I asked when I had descended the staircase. He was still staring at me, and now I was feeling quite uncomfortable...

"You look Stunning Candice!" Taylor said pulling me into a careful hug and pecking my lips lightly twice.

"Thank you Babe!" I said kissing his cheek making him blush. "But we need to get going, the interview starts in an hour and a half,"

I just grabbed my purse laying on the counter, handed him the keys and dragged him with me out the door.