Epilouge <3

After what seemed like ages to me I thought I heard a baby cry, but that was impossible! Emily was in the nursery! And the other baby died….Right?

I looked to my right and I saw a very small baby that obviously wasn’t Emily due to the size. And she was crying. She was actually crying! She didn’t die after all! This was just absolutely wonderful! I didn’t just have one healthy daughter… I had TWO! They were actually both alive! I was going to name the girls Emily Marie and Maya, but since Maya almost died I decided to call her Maya Hope.

It turned out they are identical twins… so that’s going to be quite the challenge!

They looked like this:

Taylor and I stayed as a couple for 5 years before we finally got married, me 21 years old and him 23. When we got married me felt like Emily and Maya were old enough, so we decided to let them be the flower girls.

They looked like this:

And now they are 16 years old, and the same age as I was when I got pregnant with them…Which obviously make me very nervous that one of them might also get pregnant at this age... but let’s just cross our fingers and hope for the best.

Now they look like this:

Yeah, they are very pretty young girls. Another thing that makes me worried about one of them ending up pregnant… But they are smart girls. And they know better than that!

Now I am a famous singer, and Taylor is still an actor, and a loving father to the girls. Of course they know he isn’t really their father, they can tell that by the fact that they’re actually white! And 6 months after our wedding I gave birth to Jake and Aaron. Yes, another set of twins... I guess I just have that in me. They are eleven, and are also identical.

Aaron and Jake at the age of 3:

And we also have a 3 year old girl named Selena. Yes, we named her after Selena!

Selena:

Selena and Justin is also still together, they have a 10 year old boy named Drew, and a little girl on the way that’s going to be called Marie... named after both Selena and me.

Drew:

I’m obviously very fertile, because I am actually pregnant again... and it’s not even two this time... it’s three!! No, I’m just kidding! I am pregnant again, but it’s only one. And this time we don’t want to know the gender. We want our last child (hopefully it’s the last one…) to be a little surprise. And the baby is actually due on Selena’s birthday... so we’ll see what happens.

🎉 You've finished reading Why do you love me? -a teenage pregnancy (Taylor Lautner lovestory) -Done- 🎉