Chapter 2

We head to the parking lot. There we head to a 2004 Nissan maxima. I can tell it not the car Sydney wanted. We get in and head off. I lean against Dimitri, nodding of to sleep.

"Roza, Roza wake up."

"5 more minutes.."

Dimitri chuckles, Roza, we are here."

"Ughhh. Fine," I say, aggitated. I open my eyes and lean back up.

I see a big house in front of us. "Wowwww, is that it" I say, mouth open wide.

"Yep, our new home for, well, I don't know," Christian says.

Well, let's get unpacked," says Lissa.

"I'll head back to town and catch a ride back," says Sydney.

"What, aren't you taking the car?"

"Nope it's all yours!" she says smiling.

I get out of the car door and walk to the trunk. I open it and before I can grab a bag Dimitri grabbed them "Hey, comrade, I can carry my own." I go to grab it but he holds on "I don't think so," he says as he pulls it out of my grip.

I go back to the front and help Lissa out. We all head in and start to look for rooms.

We all had our own separate room but it is a waste of even trying because I'm going to be in Dimitri most of the time and Christian is on Lissa's.

I forget about unpacking my bags and head over to Dimitri room which is right beside mine. The good thing is they have join doors. I see Dimitri sitting on the bed with a little black box.

"Dimitri, what's that?" I ask, a little concerned. He jumps a little which is really unusual for him. He shoves it in his pocket. "That, oh it's nothing"

"Dimitri, what was that?" I say more aggressive this time.

"Nothing." he says.

He gets up and walks up to me "It's nothing, really roza." He leans down and puts his lips on mine, his hair falling down over me.

Lissa barges in, "Oh, I, uh, sorry" she stumbles. We break apart and look at her, "What's up Liss"

"Oh, um Guardian Petrov is here to explain everthing."

We head downstairs and sit on the couch.

"Ok here is your cover. Rose and Lissa are sisters going with the last name Hathaway , while Christian is a family friend going with the last name Smith, and Lissa's boyfriend like now. Dimitri will be taking up the physical education teacher at the school. You three will be sophomores. You ate origanal ly from new Jersey but decided to move to be closer to family."

"Ok we got it." I say.

"Any questions?" ask Alberta.

"Yes, I have one," says Dimitri which is really weird. I wonder what's going on. He turns and looks at me.

He kneales down "Rose, my dear roza."