Chapter 16

Roses POV

    " Rose, Wake up baby. Rose" Jas says shaking me. I wake up and look at him, that beautiful smile of his. " Morning Rose" "Morning Jas" I say getting up and grabbing some clothes.

         I go to the bathroom and change. I then pull my hair up into a ponytail. I walk out and Jas isn't there so he must be downstairs.

      I walk down there and see him playing with Em. I throw a pillow at them laughing. "HEY!" Em yells.

     I run to the car and jump in, locking the doors. I stick my toungue out at him. He walks to his car and we head to school.

     School is the same, up until we go to gym. Instead of it being the normal sub, it him. Why is he here!? I start to hyperventilate.

     When I look at him, I see pain go through his eyes.

        I look at him and project a thought into him meet me outside. NOW! I tell him. " I'll be right back Jas. Don't follow me." I tell him heading outside.

      Dimitri walks out " What the hell do you think you are doing here?!" I yell at him. " Rose listen. I'm sorrt, I really am. And I hop you can forgive me. I hope-. I hope we can still be friends. Please, let me come back?"

      He says, pain, hurt, and love radiating off him. " Fine. I forgive you. And I will have to talk to the others about you coming back. But get this through your head. Love fades, Mine has. I don't love you, I love Jasper, so please if you really loved me you would let me be happy." And with that I run into the woods.

        I run and run until I get to the old house. I run in and see Jane. "Jane, what are you doing here?" I ask here. She jumps up looking at me." Oh, hey Rose. Um, well, I'm here with Dimitri."

    "Why?" " Did your family tell you about the Volturi?" I nod my head "Well I used to be apart of them, but when I met dimitri, I left. He's my Mate Rose. Please don't be mad?" She said.

        U smiled " No Jane, I'm happy for you. And him. I was hoping that he would find his mate. I just feel really bad about what I did. I loved him, I really did but when I met Jas, it all changed."

         She smiled and nodded "I know" she said.

     Jaspers POV

      Rose when outside and he followed her. When he came back she wasn't with him. I walked up to him and if it wasn't for the humans he would be dead.

     "Where is she?!" I growl at him " What?" "WHERE IS ROSE!" I yell at him. " She ran off into the woods. I promise, I didn't hurt her." He said.

      I looked at Edward and he nodded his head. Class speed by and then it was lunch. Rose was already there.

      We left and headed back to the house. When we got there I took rose to the bedroom " Rose, would you ho on a date with me?" I asked her.

     "Yes!" She said jumping into my arms. I smiled and sat her down. Just then Rosalie, bella, and Nessie came up to get her ready.

When she walked down that stair case, she looked amazing

When she walked down that stair case, she looked amazing. " Rose, you look beautiful" I said smiling at her.

      I grab her hand and we run to this waterfall that I found a long time ago. I have lights and roses set up.  In the middle I have some candles and Emmet packed the food.

    I'm almost scared to open it. " Jas, this is amazing!" She says looking around. " Thank you little lady" I said looking down at her.

         We walk over to the blanket and I open the basket. In it are 2 wine bottle and some raw meat, I don't know what animal but it smelt like lion.

      I got the glasses and poured some of the wine in it, though it wasn't wine. I smelled it and it was blood but it had something else in it.

      I swear if Emmet poisoned this I will kill him. I took a drink and it was actually really good. I'm not dead yet so that's good.

       " Jas, thank you" Rose says " for what?" " for this, for everything. I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend eternity with" she says.

       She lays down and puts her head in my lap. We sit like that for a while, talking here and there. I look at my watch and see its 7 55. I better get started.

     "Rose, get up" I said. She looked at me confused. She got up and looked at me. I stood up and then I pulled the black box from my pocket.