Chapter 9

ROSE POV
We have been gathering witnesses and we are in the clearing, training in case we have to fight. All these witnesses where here when Renesmee was in trouble and where happy to help.

Apparently killing these vampires are different that killing strigoi. But, how hard can it be. I was debating between being in human or wolf form. We where gonna be train several times so I decided to go human this time.

The packs where helping and they where already at the clearing. I run there with Dimitri. I won. When we got there the pack, the cullens, and the witnesses. We started training and got paired up. I was paired with Dimitri.

With my newfound strength and speed, I beat him easily. I beat him sometime before but now, he didn't win once.

After awhile him and Christian went at it and I was with Emmet. He ran and me and jumped up, dodging him. He turned back around and charged at me again. This time I wasn't so lucky.

He grabbed me and threw me down. He stood up and laughed at me. I grabbed his leg and flipped him, jumping on top of jlhim and holding him down. " Never, ever turn your back on you enemy." I say, smiling and helping him up.

I se jasper smiling at me. She a natural. It's almost like she was born to fight. Shes, almost, as good as me.
I hear his voice in my head. I walk up to him " I was born to fight. I've been training since I was 10." I told him.

He looked at me confused so I grabbed his hand and showed him. His eyes widened and he finally got it. " You'll be a good fighter." He said smiling " Almost as good as you" I say smirking at him.

Well, I'd be ready for a sneak attack he though and jumped at me. I dodged it and he fell to the ground. Everyone was watching. He jumped up and turned to me. He didn't charge this time. I'll let her attack this time
I heard him. I smirked and ran at him knowing he'd be ready.

The moment I got in front of him I jumped up, landing behind him. He stumbled as he jumped at where I used to be.He stood up and went to turn around but hesitated not knowing where I was. I kicked him in the back and he fell. I heard a few gasp, but I ignored it. I jumped on his back and held him down. " Never hesitate" I say smirking at him.

" Ya know Rose, he's never, and I mean never, been beat before." Peter, jasper venom brother, said. Jasper growled at him and looked at me.

I could feel anger, fear, and several other feeling radiating off of him. I wanted to ask what was wrong but I couldnt. Not in front of everyone. I walked by and brushed my hand against his telling him to meet me in the woods.

I ran off and soon he was there to. " What's wrong. Why are you mad? And why where you scared?" I asked " i, I , well, I was mad because I was never beat until now, and not even a full vampire. But hey, I'm glad it was you. I finally have someone who can match my skills."

Jasper POV

" I was scared because, i, I'm sacred of what will happen when we fight the Volturi. I don't want to lose anyone. I don't want to lose you." I say. I looked at her. I could feel confusion, hurt, and a small bit of love.

" what" she asked looking at me. " I don't want to lose you Rose. I feel this pull to you. It like the one I have to Alice but, well, it's different. It's not as strong but it's there. I don't know what it is." I say. She looks at me.

" Jasper, i-i- I don't know what to say. I mean, I know I love you I just don't know how. As a friend, a brother, a-a-a... a boyfriend. All I know is you have Alice, and I have Dimitri. And, well, I dont. I don't know what to do" she says, tears brimming her eyes.