chapter 3

"We have made it through everything. At first I thought it was the universe telling me it's not meant to be, but I don't care anymore. I died, and you brought me back. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't want to be here if it wasn't for you either. I love you, with every inch of my being. So, Rosemary Hathaway, will you marry me?"

      I just stood there. Staring at Dimitri. It took me a moment to realize what was happening.

Even then I still couldn't believe it. " I-I..." I mumble. I look at him and see his face. It looked like his heart had just broken.

        " No Dimitri. I-" when I said that the look on his face made me wanna just run away.

"Oh Dimitri that not what I meant. I was thing to tell you that me being quiet didn't mean no. It just, well it took me a while to, I, well, YES!" I say smiling at him.

       He smiled at me and slid the ring on my finger. He stood up and kissed me.

"I love you comrade"

"I love you to Roza." Everyone stood up and clapped. It started me for a moment because I had forgotten that they where there.

Hey everyone! This is my first book and I am sorry this chapter is short but I wanted to do it just for the proposal.

Twilight Guardiansजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें