Chapter 12

JASPER POV

     I look down at Rose and stroke her hair. She is so beautiful. I'm glad she's my mate. I will always love her.

       "Jasper" she whispers "Hmm" I look down at her, her eyes are still closed. " What rose?" I asked again. She didn't do anything" Rose. Rose!" I sat shaking her. She still didn't get up " CARLISLE!" I scream.

     He come running in here " Yes some?" He asks " Rose, she won't get up" I went to stand up but Rose grabbed me and yanked me back down. " Rose, Rose get up!" I yell

   Carlisle runs and gets his stethoscope and several other things. He come back and checks her breathing, even though she shouldn't be. " She is breathing just fine, like she would be when she sleeps." He says.

    But she can't sleep. She is a vampire. " let's take her to the medical room" I pick her up and go to the medical room. I lay her down and Carlisle puts some wires on her head. He looks at his computer screen.

    "How?" "How what Carlisle. What is wrong!" I yell " Shes sleeping." "What, carlisle that's impossible." " I know, but she is."

    " Ja-jas-jasper." She mumbles. " hey, shh baby I'm here." I say sitting down beside her. She looks at me bit then she gets up. Her eyes still closed. "Jasper?" She asks " baby, I'm right here" I say, walking up to her.

    She keeps walking. She walks down the stairs. " Hey Rose!" Emmet yells " Emmet shut up!" I yell at him " why, what's wrong?" He asks

   " Shes sleepwalking" " jasper, she can't sleep, much less sleepwalk" " that's what I said" I told him. She walk out the door and then runs off " ROSE!" I scream trying to catch her. I ran off after her, I couldn't find her.

    "ROSE! ROSE! WHERE ARE YOU!" I yell, trying to find her. I hear whimpering so I follow it. I see her so I run to her " Rose, baby ar-" " JASPER! NOO! Please don't go!" She screams, tears streaming down her face " Rose, Rose, baby I'm hear, I'm not leaving, I would never leave"

     I say putting my arms around her. She jumps and opens her eyes looking around. Her eyes land on me and she jumps on me" JASPER! I thought you left me!" She says

       " I would never leave you rose" I say " Why where you crying" " I-i, I know I can't but I had a dream that Alice came back. She said that you where hers and that you would never love me. Then you ran up and put your arm around her and said I would never mean anything to you, and that you where leaving with Alice"

   " Rose, I would never leave you, I promise that. I love you" " I love you to Jas" I pick her up and run back to the house

   " What was that about" Emmet asked " I don't know" I said " I have called the Denali's, they are coming down. I want Eleazear to see what her powers are. Maybe this is one of them." Carlisle said.

   I nod my head and take Rose back up to our room. I laid her down and went to talk to Carlisle. " Please. Don't leave." She whispers. " of course" I say, laying down beside her.

     She falls back asleep. I look at the clock and see its 7:30. I wake her up and we get ready and leave for school.

    When we get there I step out of the car and put my arm around rose. She puts hers around my waist and her hand in the pocket of my jeans. I look down and smile at her.

         One of the things I like about rose is she let's me choose what to wear, unlike alice. I had to stop wearing boots, jeans, and hats because she didn't like that.

      Rose chuckles " and what do you find so funny" I ask " Oh nothing." She says " Oh, and I happen to love you in jeans and boots, you look hot" she says