Chapter 19

ROSES POV

Oh god, what are we gonna do. We totally forgot about all of this. Lissa's Queen. But will they accept her back. Oh god. " Lissa, go get Jas. Please" I tell her. She runs to go get him.

They come running in " Rose, are you ok, what's wrong" " You know how we told you the reason we where hear is because we had to leave because Lissa was Queen." He nodded his head

" They said it's time to go back" His eyes go big " What are we gonna do?" " I don't know. We have to tell them. They are Vampires to, just a different type." I tell him

" But I don't want to go back Rose. I'm happy here. We can be us here without court forcing us to do things. Please don't make me go back." Lissa says.

" Oh my god, we destroyed the Dragomir line. Oh god!" I say. Lissa eyes widen " No! We couldn't have I'm still here. " " But you're not moroi" I tell her

" Let's finish the wedding. We can think about this later" Lissa says. I nod my head. We get back and ready to do it.

Abe has come down here to walk me down the aisle. We all get ready and the music starts. Lissa and Edward walk out first, then Emmet and Rosalie, then Bella and Christian, and finally me and Abe.

We walk down and I was so nervouse, until I saw him. The moment I looked at Jas, it was like only me and him existed. Only me and him. We got there and Ave gave Jas my hand.

" Who gives this girl to this man?" " I do, he father" Abe said. Janine didn't come. She didn't even know. He started but I zoned out, just focusing on Jasper. " Now,the vows. The groom and bride have written their own"

" Rose, when I first met you, it was like I was finally alive. I felt alive. For the first time in forever. I looked at you, and I instantly knew I loved you. I didn't care I'd only known you for a day, but I loved you. And when you accepted me, I was the happiest man in the world. I love you Rose"

By the end, I wanted to cry " Jas, I thought I knew who I loved. But then I met you. You helped me realize who I was, who I was meant to be. With you, I don't have to hide. I can be me. I love you Jas. ALL of you, for you." He knows what I mean

" Jasper Whitlock Hale, Do you take Rose Hathaway to be your lawfully wedded wife?" " I do" " Rose Hathaway do you take Jasper Whitlock Hake as your lawfully wedded husband" " I do"

" Rings?" He gives us the rings. We put them on each other's finger. " You may now kiss the bride" he leans down and kisses me. I forgot that it wasn't just us.

He pulled away and everyone applauded. After that, everyone gives their toast and we dance and eat. After about 2 hours, we leave for our honeymoon. Jas won't tell me where.

Its really making me mad.