Chapter 20

Roses POV

We get in Jas's car and he starts off. I'm still wandering where he's taking us. I leaned against the window and started thinking of where he could take me.

       And before I knew it, I was asleep. " Rose, rose wake up. We're here." Jas says shaking me. Uggg. " mmkay. I'm up" I say, unbuckling the seatbelt. I get up and look around.

     " Jas, where are we?" He smiles and grabs the bags from the trunk " Texas. I thought you should properly meet my first family. Do you remember Peter and Char?"

      I nod my head " Well, they where in Marias army to. I helped them escape. Until I met Alice, they where my family" he said walking to a house.

        It's was big, just not as big as the Cullen's. He knocks on the door and then Peter opens it. " Hey fucker" he said high fiving Jas.

          " Hey, you've met Rose before, remember" he said " Yeah, so she's the one?" "Yeah. She is" Jas says looking at me " Well good. I like her way Beyer than the little pixie." Peter says

     I start laughing " I didn't like her the moment I met her" I say. Peter let's us un. " We moved the stuff from your old room" he says. Jasper leads me to a bedroom and sits the stuff down.

          He grabs my hand and we walk back down stairs. " Does she?" Peter asks. Does she what? " Yeah, she does" Jas says.

      " Do I what?" I asked, getting confused. " He wanted to know if you had major like I did" I nod my head. " Yeah, it was a big shock when it first happened. I thought it was just a knew part of the bond or something"

      " Huh? Bond?" Peter says. Oh, right. " Well, remember how Lisa was a moroi before this?" He nods his head " Well, in the car crash that I turned in, I died. Lisa used her magic, called spirit, to bring me back to life. Thats why I didn't completely turn. That created a bind between us. I can tell what she's feeling, she can send me messages in my head, I get pulled into her head and can see what she sees, when she uses spirit it creates a darkness and I take it away from her. That's all we really know."

     I tell him. He nods his head. Then a girl walks in " Hey Jasper. When did yall get here?" " about 10 minutes ago" Jas says. She walks to me and offers me her hand " I'm Char" she says "Rose" I say shaking her hand.

         " So, how long ago where you turned?" Peter asked " about 4 month ago" I said " 4 month?!" Char screams. I nod my head " How're you not, I don't know, bloodcrazed or something" she said. " I don't know. Blood never bothered me" I said shrugging my shoulders.

            "How?" " We  don't know, but the day she was tuened, we found w little kids that got attacked by a bear. They where bleeding bad. She went to get them and me and Em thought she was gonna kill them. She had no problme, at all. She then turned 3 people the same day" Jas says

       By the end, their mouths where wide open. I just shrugged my shoulders. I yawn and lean on Jas's shoulder, falling asleep.

   Jasper POV

   " How is she sleeping" Peter asks " It's one of her powers. She can have and give someone any human feature." I said " wait, powers?" " yeah, she can copy anyones power" " Cool!" Peter screams.

       " Yeah, we can eat,sleep,cry, she can make it where we don't sparkle thank god. And she also, well" I start to tell them about the pregnancy but Rose starts turning.

         " Jas" she says smiling. " Awww" Char says " she does that alot" I tell them." So, she what" Peter asks

     " About 3 months ago, she got pregnant. But she miscarried. She shut down and went and locked herself in the bedroom for 3 months. She wouldn't come out. Finally she did" I tell them

     " oh god, Jasper I'm so sorry" Char says " it's fine. We've gotten over it" I say. " So, remember the club for vampires about an hour from here?" Peter says

     I nod my head." You wanna go?" "Sure" I say. I shake Rose a little and tell her to wake up. She wakes up and head to her room. She puts on a black dress and walks back down.

       We get in the car and head there. When we get there we order something to drink. Rose talks me into dancing and I finally give in. We dance for a little while.

     Rose heads to the bathroom to do something. I go back over to Peter and Char. I sit down and wait for Rose. After a while I ask Char to go check on her.

        She comes running back " She's not there" she says. What! Where could she be!