chapter 8

We got the results

I am no longer dhampir. I am a vampire, well, mainly. I only have 1% left In me that's human. When me a Liss where in the crash that killed her family, I was bit by a vampire.

When Liss healed me and brought me back from the brink of death, I wasn't really dying.

I was changing. I am still shadow kissed. She didn't stop the change, she just took away some of the venom so I wasn't full changed. And it wasn't as bad.

They said that I have all the quilities except I don't have the constant need for blood and the eyes.

But I wasn't as indestructible.

I wouldn't age either. They said it was possible for me to be completely turn, but the choice was mine.

I don't know what to do. I'm technically already a full vampire except the invincibility and eyes and the blood. I can die just not as easily.

But what about Lissa. Dimitri. And, I hate to say it but, ugh, Christian. They won't live with me. I now this is selfish but if I was turned, couldn't they.

I was walking into the living room with a cup of water when I went into a vision. I dropped the glass.

*Vision*

We where standing in a field when these other vampires walk up, all in black and red cloaks. "Ahh, Carlisle. I see you have some, mm, new, humans. Haven't they gotten you into enough trouble? You know the rules Carlisle." One of them ask.

"They arent human Aro. We have found out about another race of vampires. The Moroi and Dhampir. Lissa here is a moroi and Dimitri is a dhampir." Carlisle explains.

" And what about the one clinging to the dhampir?" Aro asks.

"That's rose. She is a vampire like us, mostly. She is 1% human." Carlisle says.

"Show Me." Aro says.

Carlisle walks up to him and gives him his hand. His eyes glaze over.

* End Of Vision*

Everyone is staring at me when Alice freezes and has a vision. Edward is watching it as she sees it. She comes back " The Volturi" she says. They all gasp. Alice explains it and they ask if that's what I saw. I nodded.

They explain to us who the Volturi are and why they came.

Well shit, looks like we have a battle on our hands.