where

Quote of the day: Do not tell secrets to those whose faith and silence you have not already tested.

Reader pov:

For days I been keeping a lookout in Secret wondering who she was. Wondering who the mysterious man who took part in this experiment in making titans was. What type of monster would do that to a human being.

I walk back to my room fixing my clothing i fix my bed and sigh today was Sunday and everyone knows what that means cleaning day. I put a mask on walking out my shared room. My duty today was to dust the leaders offices  meaning there is a chance to run into him the name we do not speak of (just think of Voldemort) it's weird how it's been 3 months and the only time I talked to him was a month ago.

It's hard trying to not think of him it's even harder not to think of that night he hurt me.

I continue to walk until i reach Commander hanji office i knock but no answer so i walk in. I start to dust every Conner of the room knowing he (who we don't speak of anymore) checks every single room to see if it's spotless.

I reach the last thing to clean the desk. I made sure to be careful not to touch important things. after i was done with everything i looked around to see if i missed anything i turn around to walk out the office and knock over the trash can. "Just my damn luck!" I shout and begin to pick up the crumpled paper but something cought my eye i picked up the piece of half way crumble paper and unravel it. I almost bust out into a full laughter at the sight of the drawing of Levi being held by a Titan while hanji laughs pointing with a bubble next to her mouth saying.

"You got to be quicker then that"

I laugh putting the drawing in i pocket and put the rest of the trash in the garbage can. I walk out and go to the next office Mike Zacharias squad leader i open the door and was surprised to see flowers everywhere everyone knew he had a great sense of smell so I guess he liked them.

20 mins pass and I'm all done cleaning his office. " That was quick." I whisper to myself you turn around only to scream and jump back Mike was at eye level with you sniffing me like a dog but i didn't say anything but stare my heart still beating like crazy.

"Are you done?" He question "y-yeah yeah I am." I replied "okay." He said and walk away to his desk and sit down and stared at me until I slowly walked backwards out his office. I shut the door behind me and start to walk fast to the next office.

I was honestly scared going into erwin office hoping not to see him but knowing my luck he maybe is.

You knock on the door "come in." He said loud enough for me to hear. "Shit." You whisper under you're breath and let yourself in.

"I'm here to clean sir." You said trying not to stutter but to your surprise all he did was nod his head and got back to work but at the same time the Squad leaders where all so quite last week and only a few people knew why.

There's a Titan in the wall maybe more it's what I heard. I'm freaked out about it but there's nothing I can do at least not now.

A half hour pass and your done cleaning the office trying to move quietly not to disturb him.

You walk halfway out the door when you hear you're name being called.

"(Name) are you okay?" Erwin said quietly
"I think so(lies)." You answer
"I just wanted to make sure I apologise for not asking sooner I heard what happened between you and Captain Levi." He finished

Your heart dropped but you didn't want to think about it.

"I'm fine(lies)." You said walking out and to the next office the devil's of course.

You reach the office your heart beat going quicker the second. A sweat tear fall from your forhead as you raise your knuckles to the door. Your knock 3 times but no answer you open the door and release a sigh of relief he wasn't there and that put a smile on your face.

You walk in close the door behind you and start doing your job as fast as you can so you can get up out of there.

You reach his bookshelf briefly looking at the books since you loved to read(hopefully lol) but something caught your eye.

A book your father use to read to you at night when you was afraid. It's name was the witchers seeker. You picked up the book and start flipping through the pages the book was about a boy being afraid of the dark because he thought there was a witch that hid in the corners of the room so he put up night lights close enough to eliminate the darkness of each corner.

One day at midnight while the boy was in a deep sleep one by one the lights blew out and he was shooken awake by his bed lifting up slightly like someone sat at the end. His eyes pop open but he just lay there for a few minutes until he decided to see if it was still there he pull the covers off his face and sit up slightly his heart drop all he could see was someone at the end of his bed there back facing him.

They had a very dark black hood over there head that maybe went pass there feet. His eyes widened as the person turns there head sideways but he still couldn't see there face.

The person mouth open ready to speak and they say.

"What are you doing?"
You scream and drop the book turn around extremely quickly hit the bookshelf and put your hand on your heart.

And there he was !Levi! sitting on his chair.

Sorry for the long update

I hope you guys like this chapter if you would be so kind to share your thoughts with me that would be great and if you have any tips or anything I should put in the story or add I am happy to listen and any special request I'll like to do something you guys will like to read or special short chapters ^_^ just leave a comment or message me your ideas I'll definitely look at them!

PS sorry it's short!