modern levi

Short different chapter. i been gone for a long time im kinda back now but rn i gotta rewatch a few episodes go back on some chapters and fix things and plan where i wanna take the next couple of chapters. i will also be doing little creative chapters that are not the same as the story. Sorry again

Levi pov:
5:30 am
I awoken to the sound of my alarm clock going off. "Another useless morning." I get out of bed dragging my feet across the floor. I make my way to the kitchen grabbing the teapot from the stove and filling it with water.

I

put the teapot on the stove and turned on the fire. I grab the newspaper on the table and sit down.

"Mysterious unworldly women?"
"They put anything into the newspapers now and days." I sigh getting up to throw yesterday's newspaper away.

I lean against the wall eyes closed just thinking about everything that has happened in the past 9 months. After the so called accident they said i had i
remembered nothing waking up in the hospital. everything felt unreal and i couldn't understand why.

They found me in the forest almost
dead.

im still a mystery to the world
since my data is not in the software's no one knows who i am i have no relatives none living at least.

its like im not even from- the whistlelinng sound of the teapot startled my unwanted thoughts.

I grab one of my collections of oven mitts and set the teapot on the cloth on the table. I poured the tea and dragged the chair to the window and opened it to get some fresh air into my apartment.

I sat down with my drink looking out at the beautiful sun rise. I took a sip out of my favorite teacup.

I

looked down at the none busy street its mostly always quiet here and i admired that ever since they gave me this small home. My cold eyes landed on a woman it looked like she was looking directly at me but my expression never changed i couldn't see her clearly since she was across the street her clothing was different not very unusal but different then what i ever seen all i can see is her eyes they looked like they where almost glo- my alarm from my room made me drift my eyes in the direction of where the sound was coming from.

"Tch." Stupid thing without a second thought i got up and went to the bathroom for my shower.

~45 mins later~ 

I get out wrapped a towel around my waste and headed to my bedroom.

♡_♡

I get ready putting on my Lotion, cologne, Clothes and shoes