just realizing

welcome back time for another chapter of chubby reader x levi So I know there wasn't a lot with levi and the reader lately. don't worry you guys are made to be together ^~^

quote:" everyone is caught up in their own heart ache, they never stop to realize other people feel things, too. Where all are convinced that "nobody knows how I feel," we don't open up our eyes wide enough. Overlooking for people that can help us,we go on with are lives,living in selfcreated prisons- prisons within are own minds."

Its been two weeks since being in the courthouse Everything calm down since then you stayed in your room for two weeks with big Guards outside your room they barely feed you and talk about you outside of the room. You had to stay in your room intill hanji and the rest of the soldiers come back since they went beyond the wall to find eren basement again but Rumor has it that they failed and are coming back today. You looked outside Your window to see some of the troops come in to the large gate you where happy not that many died this time but you start to panic when you couldn't find levi or eren you claim down seeing levi and eren on the back of there horses side to side. Levi with his normal expression and eren with a sad one. There was a knock on the door.

(Knock)(knock)

"Who." You say quietly "get ready there here." The guard said rudely you got up and walk to your closet and got your uniform and went to the bathroom it was dark but you can see just fine you looked in the mirror you couldn't control your eyes they go on and off showing your violet blue eyes they where very pretty and you couldn't lie. You turned your head away from the mirror and got dress quickly rushing out the bathroom you knock on the door for them to let you out.

As you where walking down the street with the two big guards by your side you can hear whisper from people who still didn't like the idea of there being another titan shifter after what happened with Annie they couldn't trust you and you can't blame them you couldn't even trust yourself. Your thoughts where interrupted by Erwin horse riding next to you he looked down at you "(name) Can we talk after your done here?" He said with a Straight face. " y-yes s-sir!" You stutter half shout he gave you a small smile and rode off after him was hanji she smile her creepy smile and said in a whisper, "(name) I been waiting for you so get ready sweat titan." She rode off like nothing happened and made your skin crawl and leave a creep out look on your face. You seen Levi on his horse and he didn't know you was  there so you left not knowing what to say to him after everything happened at the court jail and him having his arms wrapped around you that day you had that nightmare.   Your thoughts about Levi was cut off being hugged tight by eren you hug him back. "eren I'm happy your ok" You say before you hear levi galloping off to the cafe. "Levi" You say quietly making sure eren didn't hear you.

You turn back to eren putting on a fake smile" let's go get something to eat I bet your starving" you say taking his hand pulling him to the cafe where levi was. you go up to the food court taking a potato and sitting down eren sitting in front of you filling his mouth with food. you look over to levi you swear you can feel him staring at you but every time you look its like he wasn't looking at all. "(name) you ok?" eren ask looking back at levi. "yea i just feel like levi was staring." you say looking at eren he didn't say anything back. "(name) i d-didnt get a chance t-to say t-thank you... for defending me and we just left so fast i didn't get a chance to say goodbye and anything could of happened." eren say. "eren don't ever say goodbye your my bestfriend and you been here for me when no one else was and i don't want to think of losing you ever so just don't say goodbye to me ok ." you say looking him right in the eyes like you couldn't before. He looked down at his plate then back at you. " I won't say goodbye (name)." Eren said giving you a small smile. You looked up to where levi was standing he was gone (sigh) "tch." You here someone say from the right of you you turned around levi was sitting right by you. "Ahh!" You yell making everyone get defensive pointing there swords at you. "Put them down now" levi said in his normal voice everyone put there swords down some scared and some giving you death stares. "I see no one still don't trust me" You say sadness running over, you got up from your seat. "I have to go." Without saying another word You left walking back to your room the guards walking behind you.