I can't make you love me

after what happened between levi and You. you walk though the hallway singing your favorite song.

"Turn down the lights."

"Turn down the bed."

"Turn down these voices Inside my head."

"Lay down with me."

"Tell me no lies."

"Just hold me close."

"Don't patronize Don't patronize!"

"Cause I can't make you love me.

If you don't."

"You can't make your heart feel

Something it won't."

tears start flowing down your chubby cheeks "he doesn't care he never did." you say to yourself You went outside it was finally dark the sky had more stars out then it usually does it looked beautiful like always you start hearing someone you quickly hide you peak your head to see captain levi standing there with his hands on the rail "how am I suppose to get her if I keep trowing her around she beautiful and she don't even know it."

you knew he wasn't talking about you since he said beautiful another tear roll down your cheek "I can never be beautiful God why am I being so emotional all of the sudden I use to be very strong why is everything coming out now." You said to yourself. "you held your real emotion back for so many years Why was it coming out now." You thought to yourself "it's no Pont in hiding no more I know I can never make him love me, I bet that girl he's talking about is the most beautiful girl ever, I bet she's just as mean to." you let out a small chuckle you forgot he was there "shit." was the only thing you can say "shit shit shit shit shit shit." you say in a whisper but you didn't here him coming you guess he didn't here you. you turn your head he was gone you let out a sign of relief You turn your head back levi was standing in front of you you let out a loud scream "AHHHHHHHH!" you then started running the other way you never been so afraid in your life you keeps sprinting down the hallway You was fast for your size but he was faster you look over your shoulder he was gone again you look back in front of you to see him before you can bump into him you stomp on your heal and turned around and went the other way you can feel him behind you for some reason you know he can catch you at any moment but he didn't you head for your room You open your door and quickly slammed it behind you then you lock it you feel your heart beating faster when you here him walking to your door knock knock knock it was just like a scary ghost story omg "I'm going die." you thought to yourself the knocking stop you can here your heart beat beat beat beat beat you hide under your bed boom the door got knock down "h-he k-knock d-down the door." you said to yourself in fear how did this go from saddest moment ever too fearful moment ever You said to yourself he start walking to your bed you cover your mouth he slowly bent down his angry eyes met yours before you can move he quickly grab you and pulled you from the bed into the air you look at him with so much fear you felt another scream coming you close your eyes when you felt him pull you close to his face You can smell the fresh toothpaste coming from his mouth before you can scream you felt lips on yours he was kissing you roughly then passionately like the kiss was claiming him down like his tea or coffee whatever it was It was amazing it was your first kiss You felt tears rolling down your cheeks he wrapped your legs around his body he then move his lips away from yours your heart felt like it was going rip though your chest.

you slowly open your eyes he still had your legs around him you looked in his eyes "you idiot you'll wake up the others." he said putting you down your face was red like a tomato you look down shaking uncontrollably "s-So you kissed me to be quite." you say "how else was I going calm you down." he said with his back towards you "s-So it wasn't real." he didn't say anything "I guess not." you said walking pass him he grab your arm and turn you around pulled you close and kiss you passionately You love the feeling of his lips on yours you never wanted it to end he released his lips from yours "did that answer your question idiot." he said in a calm voice You look down he was holding your waist looking you in the eyes he smirk at you.

you gave him a shock look he never did that in his life you was so shock he pick you up bridal style You snap out of it realizing What he was doing "c-captain how d-do you do this." you say shaking from that smirk "do what." he said annoyed "pick me up aren't I heavy." he looked at you with a annoyed face "why would you say that brat." he said still looking annoyed with your question "because i-i'm fa." you start to say but was cut off "I swear (name) if you say what I know your saying I will cut your tongue and sew it back together." he gave you a sharp look you look down in horror then start noticing You was far away from your room.

"where are we going." before you can say anything else "to my room." he said you looked shock and said "why." "relax I don't want you sleeping in there tonight." you said" why." you said "stop asking questions brat." he said with a annoyed face you can almost see a tiny bit of red in his face "what are you looking at brat." he quickly turn his head to you.

you quickly put your head down "n-Nothing captain." not saying anything else the whole way to his room you felt your eyes get heavy and put your head on his chest he open his door and walked in he lay you down on the bed your eyes start to close you let out yarn You look over to levi he had his back turn to you he start to take his clothes off your eyes pop open you didn't know how rip he was under his clothes now he only had his boxers on your mouth start to water he quickly looks at you you quickly turn your head and body the other way you know he saw you "what are you looking at brat." he say you can feel his stare going though you like you where nothing" n-Nothing c-captain." he got in bed and his bed was huge "night." you head him say "night c-captain." I guess this is the last time this will happen between us I guess I really can't make him love me.

you sign you started to fall asleep when you felt two arms warp around you, you was completely shocked You look over your shoulder at him he was asleep you turned back around and smile to yourself you sink yourself into his arms and smell him he smell amazing You thought while you was drifting off to sleep You start singing the song You sing an hour ago.

"In this final hour."

"I will lay down my heart."

"And feel the power if you wont

No you won't."

"I'll close my eyes,

Then I won't see."

"The love you don't feel."

"When you're holding me."

"Mornin' will come."

"And I'll do what's right."

"Just give me till then."

"To give up this fight."

"And I will give up this fight.

"Cause I can't make you love me

If you don't."

I really like this one I hope y'all love it and was just as scared I was writing it Lol good bye stay tune for my next chapter

the song in is by tank I can't make you love me