lets talk

quote of the day: the opposite of talking isn't listening. the opposite of talking is waiting

"what are you doing?" levi ask

"um cleaning?" you say almost not sure

"it dont look like cleaning to me(name)."

you put the book back and start cleaning again but trying to rush wiping down everything spraying lift and right as your chubby body moves quickly trying to hurry.

"whats the rush." levi says with a scary expression

"um you know i need to start making my way downtown."you say (dont bust into song reader!)

he just nod and lean back and cross his arms and close his eyes you couldn't help but to stare until his eyes slightly open back and you turn quick with your eyes popped open.

after 10 mins of being nervous you was almost done all you had to do was clean the window behind him

after 10 mins of being nervous you was almost done all you had to do was clean the window behind him. you walked over and scoot behind him holding your belly in so you can almost fit. you start cleaning the window quick while still trying to suck in and you can feel the air leaving your body.

but right before you was done you couldn't hold it in any more and let loose your belly hit the window seal and you bounce back hitting his chair making him fall out and do a superhero land. you cover your mouth not knowing what to say.

"im so sorry captain." you whisper

"what the he- whats this?" he ask picking up a crumble paper

your mouth drop searching your pockets looking for the drawing you took from hanji but it wasn't there. you quickly dive to get the paper from his hand but he was too quick. the moment you realize you was going die from his hands you dip running for the door seeing freedom but once again he was too quick and lock the door leaning back on it and crossing his arms making his body look calm but his eyes says it all.

he was pissed

"i can explain see what happend was i was cleaning captain hanji office and i found it in her trash can and took it

"i can explain see what happend was i was cleaning captain hanji office and i found it in her trash can and took it..." you awkwardly smile hoping to lighting the mood (see what i did there reader?) he lean off the door and uncross his arms and walked up to you staring into your eyes. he lean in like he was about to kiss your soft lips(unless they crack) but lean to your ear instead.

"dosent explain why you have it." he whisper making your body tingle but he back up

"well i-i was going throw it away." you say quick

"throw it away from a trash can you picked it out of?" he say making you sound stupid

"oh...yeah" you say looking down

he sigh before ripping the paper up

"tell anyone about this (name) and its your head." he say walking pass you brushing againt your sholrder. you feel the spot he touch and miss the feeling. you grab the cleaning stuff and head out before you can step out fully he calls you.

"...lets talk." he say

you nod your head and close the door behind you and your heart starts to go at a normal pace its not how you imagine you would end the storm between you two but deep in your heart you feel better you two kinda made up in a strange way.

*a few hours later*

the almra went off

"the titans have breach the wall!" a man yells flying in with his horse i ran to where all the sodliers meet and once again we have to leave this wall.

*15 mins later*

me armin,misaka,eren and of corse levi got into a wagon there was a awkward silence but all you could think about was the others members and hope there okay even though some of them try to hurt me I still wouldn't want there death not by the titans at least.

"here we go again." armin says looking at the gate being open

mikasa just stares down with the same expression

eren looks piss like always

and levi with the same cold expression.

now I'm realizing it mikasa and levi seem similar in a way it would be funny if they was related.

but all thought's left as we passed the wall the scary thing was it was going to be night soon and we have to get to the others before the titans get to them...

hey guys hope you like this short chapter hopefully its still good enough to read I'm still stuck where I'm heading because when I first started writing this book I knew where I was heading but never wrote it down so now I'm a little stuck but ill try not to give up also I fractured my thumb a few days ago so ill try my best to get started on the next chapter byeeeee!