whats is life as we know it

Welcome back for another chapter Im not going talk much but I just wanted to say thanks for sticking by me even if I want to give up on this story.

one quotes for the chapter: No one will ever understand how much it hurts.

"People are afraid of them self of there own reality; there feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's a bunch of bull. Love hurts.feelings are disturbing. People are taught pain and evil is dangerous. How can they deal with love if there afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide there pain. but there wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are apart of you. Your own reality.If you feel ashamed of them,and hide them,your letting society destroy your reality. you should stand up to the right to feel your pain."

(your pov)

as you sit there with your eyes closed all alone in this cold world your violet blue eyes open and you watch the world go black. your blood start to boil as you start to think about your parents and siblings and how you wouldn't even be in this mess and... in love with him if it wasn't for the titans you wouldn't had been so broken even if you where already broken before. You stood up from the  ground as your eyes glew you where done with this life as we know it, as tears left your eyes and the skin of your arm was between your teeth you bit into the skin blood drawing down your arm and a bolt of lighting going though your body and blasting in the night sky while your eyes start to blur the only thing you can think of was his face and this evil world we live in. you blacked out.

(Levi pov)

As I walked away from her there was an unforgivable pain in my chest as I turned my head to look at her on her knees while the (favorite color) roses and wind blew in her hair, she looked beautiful and I broke her heart like it was Nothing. I stared down at the ground wide eyes with a blink expression walking toward the carriage while a soldier stood outside waiting for me, I gave him a cold stare he quickly open the door. "Excuse me sir but is (name) com-. Lighting struck the sky as the soldier and my eyes widen all I could think about was her I quickly jumped in the carriage to grab a spear 3D Maneuver Gear putting it on as quick as I can I jumped on one of the horses ordering the soldiers to follow after he's done with the 3d gear. I swiftly road as rain start pouring down hard making me think it was just the rain that made that lighting but to make sure I wanted to see if she was OK. I reached to where we where but she wasn't there I jump down from the  horse and move up the little hill I can see where the lighting hit I scan the hill only to see normal foot prints going the other direction to the bad part of town. "Why would she go there" I say to my self as the soldier  caught up. "Where is (name)?" The young soldier said still on the horse I got back on the white horse and rode to the bad part of the city while the soldier rides behind me without another word. As we rode in the city there was screams of terror, I made the horse Gallup quicker to where the screams of pain where heard. As I got closer there where blood spilled on the ground as I got closer to where the blood came from I approach a older looking woman sitting on the ground weeping I looked down at her arms where her son was I looked down at his body his leg was missing but he was still alive, I drop down to there level I looked down at the young man who had tears rolling down his face and his mouth slightly open. "Who Did this to you?" I say in a claim tone. He slowly turn his head to me, " t-the l-lady w-w-with t-the

g-g-glowing e-eyes" he say spitting up blood my eyes open a little wider I knew who he was talking about but the sceams from the things start getting louder. The young soldier came down from his horse. "W-what happened here?" He shook from the site and the rain ,"take care of this man" I say hoping on the horse, "where a-are you going?" he say Still looking at the man. "Just do what I said an help this man that's an order." I say riding off with out saying another word. As I rode I can hear more crys of fear I start to ride toward the wall there was a lady on the side with fear on her face I jump down from the horse the lady turn seeing me she ran toward me almost slipping from the rain that was still pouring hard she latch on to my shirt. "Captain Levi please help U-us!" She yelled as the water and tears mix together. "What Did you see?" I said making her relax. "T-there up the wall s-something was c-climbing the walls it had long hair and glowing eyes" she said pointing at the wall releasing my shirt. I look up at the wall the rain was blurring my eyes but I couldn't believe what I was seeing what was that I took her other hand that was still holding me and put it by her side. "stay here." Levi said before he ran off with his 3d gear. Levi jumped on different objects  making it to the wall the thing that was climbing the wall looked down at Levi with sad eyes  then continue to climb faster.

I know them eyes. Levi think to myself but couldn't think due to the sceams from the side of him. i quickly use the 3d gear making it attach to the wall i made it half way but the rain is hard to get through. i finally made it up the wall runing to the other side i look over to see the thing running towards the other titan. "what is that thing she look like a woman shes going get herself killed" levi say still standing there. levi hop off the wall and latch the 3d gear to the wall and droping to the ground and running toward the woman. as levi ran a bolt of lighting struck the thing that looked like a lady levi eyes widen he couldnt belive it she start to grow and grow she must have been a 13 meter titan. "(name)?" levi said in a whisper.

(your pov)

your eyes open your body slowly turn around to face levi you couldnt control your body but you can see everything you let out a sceam for help but you only turn back around to the titans surrounding you. you coundnt control your movements but you can feel the lighting up your body like it was apart of you. you couldnt belive you where in titan form all you can think about was how this happen and why you couldnt control yourself you let out another sceam for help but only more titans came you lift up your arm about to swing at the titan and you can feel the lighting in your fist you couldnt belive it you swing at the titan hitting him as lighting ring though him as his jaw hung from his mouth as his body start to decrease from the lighting. 3 more titans came running after you but you fought tearing them apart one by one but as you fought more came you couldnt run or stop or break free. two of the titans grab your arms and bit down hard it hurt so much all you wanted to do was run but you still just fought without your control but there where to many for you to handle.

(levi pov) 

i ran quick to her but there where to many of them for her "3 on the left 2 on the right" i use my 3d gear and hook on the the back of one of the necks of the titans killing all 3 and landing on (name) back i looked at the nape of her neck and cut it swiftly. i pulled her out and use the gear to go the wall.

(at the top of the wall)

"what where you thinking idiot!" i almost raised my voice at her but she just sat there "you could have gotten yourself kiled?" i say staring at her. "whats the meaning of living if I'm the one always hurt" she say in a whisper before i can say anything "do you know how it feels to be me?" she said still looking at the ground "(name) i" she cut me off and stood up she walked towards me and looked me in the eye. "i cant make you understand. i cant make anyone understand what is happening inside me. i cant even understand it myself. i don't even know who i am any more so please don't talk like you care when just an hour ago you told me you never loved me or even liked me. she said her voice low she lean in and kissed my lips and pulled back and lean into my ear. "what is life as we know it...levi" she said as a tear rolled down her face she just smiled and walked away as the rain stopped drizzling and the moon light fell upon her. "was that are last goodbye...no its not" i said as a tear slip from my eye its been years since that happen i really do love her so what is life as we know it.

ok its been long but im back I'm feeling better not all the way but im getting there i hope yall like this and to my fans thank you so much for being here for me i love you guys so much you pulled me up when i was down and I'm grateful to you guys. next chapter abilities and titan form.