Express Yourself

Quote of the day: Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. - Bruce Lee

"It's going to be a long ride we won't get to our destination until early morning perhaps?" Armin said but unsure

You look down at your hands playing with your thumbs nevous to look up at the man in front of you but you can feel erens eyes on you.

He grab your hand making you jump a little

"Everything is going be alright (name) don't worry I'll protect you." He say making eye contact

You look at Levi from the Conner of your eye and see he's annoyed by erans gestures.

You caught a glimpse of mikasa giving you the eye and you knew why.

He let go of your hand and you give him a small smile.

"Thank you eren." You whisper to him and hold his hand again making him blush and look away you chuckle a little bit.

"Tsk." Levi tsk (lml I did not know how to put that)

You frown and turn your head letting go of eren hand. It was obvious to a lot of people that you and Levi had a thing but eran didn't want to believe that since he gained a crush on you the moment you decide to join the survey corps.

You put your arm on the side of the waging to rest your head since it will take a while for us to get to them. Your eyes start to become heavy and you diff off in a deep sleep.

Dream world

You woke up to a cold sensation on your body you was on the ground on the wet grass under a large green tree.

"Where am i?" You question You sit up and look around it was beautiful you smiled getting up you start to walk around feeling the grass on your feet and the flowers in your hands

You sit up and look around it was beautiful you smiled getting up you start to walk around feeling the grass on your feet and the flowers in your hands.

"It feels so real." Smiling as you let go of the yellow red flower

You look out into the distance to see a black beautiful horse running your way and stop in front of you.

You jump on after hesitating for a bit starting to ride him(that don't sound right) gaining control

You start to laugh it was so much fun it's almost like you forgot there was other Squad members that needed help getting back to the wall.

Boom

Your eyes widened looking to the right of you you couldn't believe you're eyes "what the fuck is that?" You whisper to yourself

The thing was hairy clearly over 15 m looked like a ape.

It was just a dream but you was scared out of your mind just looking at it but all of a sudden the horse speeds to the thing location.