Why do I hurt

"(name)." You here eren call out to you. you can tell that it was early in the morning because you couldn't here people in the cafeteria "What." you said still half awake and annoyed "I need to show you something." eren said you can tell he was begging you to get up to see what he wanted "can't you show me later." you said still annoyed "please." you can hear the sadness in his voice.

you got up and opened your eyes to see eren right in front of your face inches away from yours You looked in his green eyes you look down and blush he see you blush and he blush back he moved and you got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower then put your uniform on. You and eren left the camp, you looked at the sky admiring the sun rise you look down at eren looking at the sky he sigh you to come on "I want to show you something." he said whit a smirk

he grab your hand taking you by surprise he start running you following behind him "eren where are we going." he didn't say anything and kept running he took you to the stables and he grab his horse You was about to hop on when you felt hands on your waist lifting you up to your surprise you blurt out "dane boy you strong." he laughed and he got on in front of you your face was red as he took your hands and put it around his stomach you could feel his packs and blush even harder he told you to hang on and he start riding toward the woods the wind blowing in your (h/l) (h/c) hair You wonder where he was taking you and why he was doing this he never talked to you for so long and wonder what he was up to.

he made a stop You jump down then he jump he start walking you followed. where is he taking me. you said to yourself you and eren walk deep in the woods he stop then turned around to look at you "(name) I been meaning to talk to you never since yesterday, I heard everything that they were saying about you I felt so bad for you I felt angry and wanted to cause all them pain for making you feel like you weren't a human being when I seen your face sadness hit me I knew you where  acting like it didn't get to you but I can see the pain in your eyes." You look at him with the same pain you had in you eyes yesterday "(name) before captain Levi interrupted me yesterday did you know what I was about to say." You shook your head at him feeling as if you was going bust out into tears.

"(name) even if no one else can see it your beautiful to me." he said with a serious and concerned voice you look at him then at the ground you slowly start to tear up no one ever called you beautiful before you felt arms go around you put your face in his chest he broke the hug and took your hand And went to a bright light it had a beautiful flower. "do you know what this flower is and do you know the meaning." he said looking at the flower "no." you say looking at him "it's called a Amaryllis This flower is symbolic of splendid beauty. It is also used to indicate worth beyond beauty." "and that's what you are beyond beautiful to me." he say plunking one of them. he put it on the side of your hair You smiled at him the tear finally going down your cheek " thank you eren." you say smiling up at him. "lets go back." he say he took your hand and lead you back to his horse and ride back to the building. you get back and he tie his horse up and for once a little bit of pain left and it felt good.

the sun was shinning so bright on you it made you feel special for  some reason eren and you walked to the cafeteria where everybody else was.

everyone looks at you like they always did like they see a pile of ish  then you remembered what eren said your beautiful to me even if no one else see it a smile spreads across your face not listening to what everybody said You look up to see the 3 squad leaders Levi hanji and Mike

levi looked at you with his expressionless face you quickly put your head down when you seen your table you walk over there but eren grab your arm "where are you going you're not really going to sit over there by yourself right after our talk right?" he say everyone was staring at you.

you look at his face it had concerned written all over it you decided to sit with him armin greeted you with a smile mikasa said hi with no emotion on her face the rest of them looked at you. you sat with your head down "are you ok?" you heard armin say "yea." you said in a shy voice

you look up and see levi staring at you again you start freaking out because you was so nervous he just wouldn't break this staring contest you got up from the table "(name)." eren said you ignored him and walked out not eating I didn't need to eat "I'm fat enough." you thought to yourself and just after that talk with eren. you walked in your room took a shower put on your over size sleeping dress and lay down on your bed about to go to sleep.

You hear someone opening your door "eren I don't want another talk I just want to be left alone." you say in your saddest voice not looking over at him he start walking over to you "eren please." you say he sits on your bed

you sat up when you see who it was "c-captain." you start to panic "What are you do-." You cut yourself off when you see the plate of food in his hands you look at his emotionless face "God he's hot." you say to yourself "didn't I tell you to start eating." he say still looking at you with the same face.

this time I'm not going eat you said to yourself "I'm not eating."you told him scared of what his response was going to be but didn't hold back You got up and went to your window looking at the bright sky you heard him getting up expecting him to leave you felt your shoulder hit the wall he was staring at you the fear start coming over you he was inches away from your face holding both your arms down "c-captain." you stutter he still didn't say anything looking in your (e/c) eyes you felt like he was looking though your soul.

he finally said in his deep voice "your going sit down and eat that food or I'm going stuff it down your throat do you understand." he said You looked at him with fear in your eyes "yes c-captain." he let go of one of your arms then you sat on the bed he stood over you waiting for you to eat your food you looked at it but didn't eat it.

he pick up the spoon took a spoon full and told you to open your mouth he put it in and you swallowed "I can do this myself." you say before he can respond "why do you care why did you feed Me the other day and don't tell Me its because of the battlefield thats bull." you said getting a little mad.

you seen his face and he was shock but the look was barely noticeable at your words then his face became angry he grab you by your dress collars he lift you up like you was weightless. what are these guy's eating you said to yourself.

(he is humanities greatest soldier) You snap back to reality fear wash over you he throw you and you hit the wall hard you coughed up blood You can hear him leave he stop and said "just because I did you a favor doesn't mean You mean shit to Me."

your heart broke in to pieces knowing how much you mean nothing to him and anybody else to and growing feelings for him after a month you start to think about what happened yesterday "I guess he really will never like a girl like me once again why do I hurt."

ok so how did everyone like it I know a lo of it was with eren but I need y'all to see he also has love for you to not only levi there will be another who love you to (creepy smile like hange)