blue Violet eyes

Hey welcome back ok so

today I'm doing two quotes I hope you like this chapter

"What's good about saying nothing is that you lessen the tendecy to hurt others. the bad thing is, you never really realize how keeping quiet hurts You.

"I finally think I know why I don't like getting involved with someone romantically. because when I do, I get this annoying paranoia that at any moment this person is going drop me. it makes me feel weak and vulnerable, and I'm not use to that. and I know they say trust and all but trust just doesn't come easy with me.

now to story

you slowly walk though the hall way your head hanging low you didn't look out the Windows like you usually do everyday it was dark though the only light you seen from the floor was the moon light. you can here the happy crowd in the cafe as you approach the doorwayYou look up and one by one people looked at you and became shock and quite it was dead silent now You walk over to the court and pick up bread a potato And a bowl of soup with water on the side.

"You can't say hi?" You hear a familiar voice You look up to see a smiling eren you put your tray down and hug him tight

"Hi eren!" you say into his chest.

you remove your arms from him

"what are you doing here (name)? you're suppose to be at the hospital I went back for you yesterday but you wasn't there I spent the night there waiting for you to get back." He said concern for you

"oh eren I'm sorry I made you wait." you say feeling guilty for not going back even when you said you where.

"But I went back to are dorm room to talk to you after I left the hospital eren." you tell him mostly honest about why you sneak out the hospital you just realize everyone was staring trying to listen to the conversation once you look everyone quickly turning there body's in there seat.

"Don't think about them." He says gently turning your face to look at him his hand was soft you nod your head. 'Lets go to my table." He said picking up your tray you follow behind him he sit down he looked at you to tell you to sit next to him everyone starts to talk to you as soon as you sit down

armin: (name) i'm so happy you're ok, people said you was on your death bed I'm just happy you're ok but, would you go to the library sometimes with me? If that's ok with you he said with a blush.

you: sorry for making you worry about me and of course armin

mikasa: glad your back she said (puts on a fake smile) we should train together sometime she smiles taking a sip of what ever she was drinking.

you: (You gulp) yea sure (you give a light smile to her.)

jean: I was worry about you (a blush filled his cheeks.) I mean a lot of us where.

you: thanks Jean (you smile at him.)

every one else said there share of words to you it meant a lot to you to be honest it got things off your mind for a while so this is what it feels like to have friends I wonder where levi is your thoughts where interrupted by eren

Eren: (name) are you ok yea I'm fine you smlie at him.

yimr: hey (name) I heard you wasn't supposed to be up and walking in till about 4 weeks people said it was pretty bad.