Decisions

(levi pov )

"(name)!" I scream her name as she flew off her horse I quickly stop my horse and jump off running to her life less body I drop down by her side "(name)." I put my ear between her breast her heart was barely pumping I hear someone or something in the bush "Who's there" I said out loud in my coldest tone and stood up before I can run over there the person left who ever they where there going pay for this I quickly scoop her up and lay her on my horse and Road to the camp I look at her life less body but for some reason she looked peaceful

like she was waiting for this day to happen to her.

(reader pov)

you stood over your life less body you looked so peaceful you just realized You was at your Funeral a lot of people was there crying so sad you didn't even know some of them but for some reason you can hear there thoughts some was saying they should had stuck up for you when you was being bullied pick on torture some of them started to break down your smile turned into a frown why are they doing this now didn't they hate you wasn't you nothing to them tears start to form in your eyes you even seen Reiner, Bertolt, Jean, Marco, Connie, Sasha, Krista, Annie, Mikasa, Armin And most important eren they all look so sad Eren was at his breaking point.

he bust out in tears you was so shock "Why wasn't I there to protect you, why wasn't I faster to reach you, I'm so sorry ( name)!" he screamed from the top of his lungs  it felt like your heart stop even if you was already dead it hurt it hurt so bad to see him like this you felt upset now that you left not knowing the pain you brought to people and eren You snap out of thought to a familiar voice "how dear some of you even cry." I know that voice you said to yourself you look up to your coffin "it's levi." you say with a soft tone his back was turned to them as he watch your dead body you got closer to him you could tell he was holding back tears even if he had a blink expression You can tell he was crying on the in side he stayed quiet for a moment "do you guys have any idea what it was like to have her life less body in your arms with the most peaceful look in her face, because most of you didn't give her that peace that she was craving for not once have you known what it was like to be her and she got all that hate because she was different." he said coldly "is being like her really the worst thing a human can be, is it worst then being vindictive shallow evil cruel vain because not to me it's not, did anyone forget at the end of the day that she was just human."

"that I'm just human." he said that last part quietly he was now holding the coffinTighter than he was before levi you said to yourself, now you was able to here his thoughts "(name) they will pay for what he/she did if only you new how much I."... his thoughts was block again "(name)." You looked behind you there was a bright light someone was coming out of it "(name)." all of a sudden you finally remembered who voice it was it was your great great grandmother "( name you call her)." ( if you don't remember having one can you pretend) You smiled happily at her you new it was her even if she was back in her 30s "are you here to take me." you say your face starting to frown "what's wrong didn't you want this." you shook your head yes "then why are you so sad (name)." she say. "I don't know." tears starting to form in your eyes after seeing how everyone truly felt you had a change of heart you wanted to go back but it's to late "no ifs not (name)." your grandmother say "can read my thoughts (name you call her)." you say to her shock 'yes child." she say with the same smile she had on her face when she died "but how I'm dead." you say with your head down "no not yet, it's your decision if you want to live or not, your in a coma, its you decision if you want to live or die, it's up to you, I can't make the decision for you (name)."

you thought long and hard "I can finally be happy no more crying no more pain but there will be pain not knowing what levi said can I really make a Future with him can I be happy on earth with him or should I give it up to be happy up there." you made your choice you know you wouldn't be able to go on not knowing what could happen what can happen in the future with levi with your best friend eren or anyone else you wanted to see the rest of the world with him to have a better future no more titans no more pain No more crying no more beating yourself up by the way you looked just happiness And you want to feel that with him. "(name you call her) I want to go back to earth, heaven can wait for me when the time is right." You smiled at her she smiled back and took your hand "(name) there's one more thing you need to know you're beautiful, not like the girls in the magazines. you're beautiful, because of the way you thought. the way you think. you're beautiful, because of the sparkle in your eyes when you talk about something that you love. you're beautiful, because of your ability to make other people happy when your sad. no you're not beautiful for something as temporarily as your looks your beautiful deep down in your soul."

tears was rolling down your cheeks "(name you call your grandmother )." "(name) I know you don't believe it now but you will in the future." she say smiling at you smile at her your pulled into a hug "don't forget (name), I'm always here for you and I love you." she walks you in the light not once taking her eyes off you "I love you to." you say to her before the light pulls you in the last thing you hear was "ill all ways watch you."

your eyes slowly open the night light was beaming through the window you was in a bed in a Hospital You couldn't feel any pain from when the knife went though your chest you slowly raise up seeing levi in the chair right next to you you jump but don't scream his arms was fold his legs cross head hanging low he look cute just sitting there not mad at the world just peace when he sleep. you sat there just staring at him like the creep you are.

you reach over and touch his hand he had super Reflexes like a monster and he grab it he slowly woke up and looked at you in shock You look back at him with the same face still in shock of his demon reflects you snap out of it and said "you missed me." with a grin on your face he was still shock in till he pulled you into a deep hug embracing You him still not letting go of your arm you embrace him back he didn't say anything "I missed you to." you said in his ear softly as a tear roll down your right cheek "(name) there's something I need to say." he say with a soft tone your first  time hearing him like that he pulled away and looked into your (e/c) eyes you see the redness in his eyes your eyes widen did he really cry over me "(name) I needed to tell you this a while ago but i."... To be continued

Author note: I know it took me. a long time to get back n this I just really thought no one liked it thanks to the people who take there time to read this but I'm thinking about posting every to weeks or if I'm in the mood I'll post sooner thanks for reading again and stay tune.

but what will levi say to you Will he confessed his love to you

what will eren say when he see you

will things still be the same or will things change. will you pick eren or levi who knows dun dun dun >;)